Loose ends and cliffhangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, threads that went without resolution when the old board was tsunami'd away.

Did G-Boy's mobile phone get repaired?

Did EIM write that Hunter S Thompson style article about squirrels stealing nuts from pub tables?

Is the Pope a servant of alien reptilian overlords whose symbol is an eye overlooking a pyramid and have enslaved mankind for the last 5,000 years?

I've found it quite liberating. On the morning when it all went down I'd been too busy at work to unleash my opinions on which is the best version of Twist and Shout, and which is the best Manic Street Preachers album, but was intending to put that right. At first I was mortified that everyone would be robbed of such vital info, but then I thought, who gives a fuck? So now I'm checking in slightly less often and feeling a little freer.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. It does feel kind of liberating.

Is the Pope a servant of alien reptilian overlords whose symbol is an eye overlooking a pyramid and have enslaved mankind for the last 5,000 years?
      This is, presumably, a rhetorical question.

Comment

Comment

What is that screen/sculpture in the background and who did it. It's spectacular...inn a kitsch kind of way

Comment

I'd been too busy at work to unleash my opinions on which is the best version of Twist and Shout ...
            The Mamas and Papas', without question.

Comment

Amor de Cosmos wrote:
              What is that screen/sculpture in the background and who did it. It's spectacular...inn a kitsch kind of way
              It's not a sculpture, it's a pope-web. He spins a fine, silk like web out of his papal ass, and uses the web to catch sinners and the devil.

Comment

Are those the homosexual french soldiers from wingco's France v England article?

Comment

Working...
                X