X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Crane Thread

Seattle Crane Thread

He's a Mancunian, isn't he?

Also he played a drinker at Cheers when Frasier was in an episode which meant that Frasier didn't recognise his own father. This annoys me intensely

Only the fact that the actor that plays Niles Crane played Cecil in the Simpsons calms me somewhat

Comment

Seattle Crane Thread

Well in Cheers Frasier actually told everyone he was an only child, and his dad was a research scientist and long-dead. As bought up in the rather awkward Sam Malone-comes-to-Seattle episode.

Comment

Seattle Crane Thread

Was it purposefully awkward or accidentally? I am sure I saw that episode but can't remember it.

Comment

Seattle Crane Thread

All 3 - Frasier, Niles and Martin - reprised their roles in the Simpsons, as similar members of Sideshow Bob's family.

Kelsey Grammar himself has said that Sideshow Bob is the greatest role that's ever been written for him.

Comment

Seattle Crane Thread

He's a Mancunian, isn't he?

Frasier's dad is a Mancunian? Wow, didn't know that.

Did anyone see the episode where the English girl's brother turned up. He had a cockney accent as I recall, and wore a Man Utd top. Nothing strange there, I'll grant you but it really grated that his accent was so strikingly differnt to his sister's.

Finally, and this has been bugging me for years, is the actor who played Niles Crane in any way related to Wilfred Hyde White, of My Fair lady and Buck Rodger's fame?

Comment

Seattle Crane Thread

Good greif, I have never seen that episode. I previously thought that the Sideshow Bob and Cecil episode was one of mankind's greatest creations (along with the one where Homer appears in the real world) but I have to see that right now.

Sideshow Bob is probably the greatest role ever.

Comment

Working...
              X