Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachael Ray - The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly, a sane world would ignore this woman entirely, or at least not allow her to mouth her "EVOO" jibberish on a TV station ostensibly having to do with matters vaguely culinary.

But, but, but....

The boy Sullivan gets it right, particularly the last two words.

Michelle Malkin is a hateful, horrible little nazi-bitch. Somebody should put her on a small raft and shove her into the Bering Sea.

Comment

To the extent it's possible to have respect for a franchise selling donuts and coffee, I've just lost all of mine for Dunkin' Donuts. They pulled the ad?!?

Comment

Malkin has a bad case of Coulter envy.

Comment

It's difficult to quantify my hatred for Coulter.

Comment

Sadly, No! is your one stop shop for Malkin mockery.

Comment

Who is this person?

Comment

She made her name writing a book defending the internment of the Nisei during WWII and implying that we should do the same with Muslim Americans. That got her a gig as a pundit on Fox News for a while, where her most infamous outburst was suggesting that John Kerry shot himself to get out of Vietnam. Since then she's become even more batshit crazy, suggesting that everything from the Flight 93 memorial to this Dunkin' Donut ad is evidence of a liberal plot to turn America over to the Islamofascists. She also organised an internet witchhunt over the family the Democrats wheeled out in support of S-CHIP extension, basically stalking them to prove that they don't deserve government support and encouraging threats against them.
                She's so crazy that even Fox dumped her, which has just made her even more deranged.

Comment

Well, to hell with her then. What's an S-CHIP extension?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Children's_Health_Insurance_Program

Comment

In the real world, she would be dismissed as a paranoid delusionist, and possibly placed in an institution and given high doses of thioridazine.

Comment

I would like to think that there is a slight possibility that this may yet happen.

Comment

I really doubt she actually does believe what she espouses. The M.O. of Malkin and other exotic babe puppet-propagandists in her mold like Hirsi Ali is to look good and lie, and get handsomely compensated doing so by the neocon machine.

Part of their role is to push a racist agenda based on the perceived legitimacy that their ethnic background provides, it looks less outrageous for an Asian woman to defend Japanese-American internment or for women from Moslem backgrounds to attack the religion.

Malkin wouldn't have gotten the same response and exposure if she were an ugly old white man, like most neocons are.

Comment

Did Urban Outfitters really do this?

This is the same company that marketed a bigotry-laced “Everyone loves a Jewish girl t-shirt” stamped with dollar signs and shopping bags.
                            That's a bit off, isn't it?

Comment

Malkin also allowed for many to feel positively towards Geraldo Rivera, a strange feeling, when he said in an interview:

"Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life," he says. "She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people. It’s good she’s in D.C. and I’m in NY. I’d spit on her if I saw her.”
                              Unfortunately, he later apologized. They were both regular guests on Bill O'Reilly's show, and Malkin felt that the apology was fake, so she decided not to go on there anymore.

Malkin is Asian-American, and has said a lot of really objectionable things about Asian-Americans. Here's what she wrote about some donors to Hillary's campaign:

Both papers uncovered dishwashers, cooks and other suspect Hillary campaign contributors in New York's Chinatown, Flushing, the Bronx, and Brooklyn who were limited-income, limited-English-proficient and smellier than stinky tofu...

...If it's 'ethnic profiling' to be extra-careful of Chinatown donors who can't speak English, live in dilapidated buildings, have never voted, can't tell Hillary Clinton from Hunan Chicken or simply can't be found, then 'ethnic profiling' should be the standard procedure of every responsible campaign.
                              Here's photo of her in a common expression that Keith Olbermann's Countdown uses:

Comment

And here's John McCain's daughter, supporting the terrorists:

Comment

I love Keith.

Where can I buy one of those scarves? Actually, never mind, scarf weather is [hopefully] over for now. They'll be long forgotten come Autumn.

Comment

It's always scarf weather!
                                    http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/04/30/97-scarves/

Comment

Heh. I often wear a sweatshirt with shorts. My legs don't get as cold as my arms do. But back to scarves, a common college-girl outfit in SoCal is Uggs, tiny shorts (or skirt), a tanktop, and a scarf (pretty much exactly like this, but without the sweatshirt). The Uggs and the scarf indicate that they want to be warm, but the shorts and the tanktop make it clear that they don't want to be covered up.

Comment

I can't see that pic, Inca, but if it's a winter-type scarf, yeah, those seem to be stylish among college-age gals lately.

But if I may return to Michelle Malkin, only tangentially, at least she's given up on criticizing Obama for claiming that his great-uncle helped liberate a concentration camp at the end of WWII. But other commentators haven't, leading to this excellent moment.

Comment

Magnifique.

That has genuinely made my week.

Comment

Pm for you Toro

Comment

Malkin in 'Supporting Islamic Terrorism' shocka..

Comment

I have tried to write a post about this ad getting pulled, but I can't formulate the words. What a fucking shitheap of a nightmare world we live in.

Comment

Seriously. There are no words.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X