No announcement yet.

Who likes looking at maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This set off a masive argument between friends recently. And don't get me started on jam or cream first

Comment

It should be pronounced scone unless you're in the US, and then you aren't getting a scone anyway. If someone can demonstrate that putting jam on second is a way of getting more cream, then I'll be willing to countenance the argument. Until then cream second means more cream and therefore the case rests/

Comment

It doesn't really rhyme with either, it rhymes with don.

Comment

Oh yes, jam first of course.

Comment

Anyone who puts jam on first should be put on a register alongside the sex offenders and Man United fans.
            Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 12-05-2022, 19:42.

Comment

The correct answer is jam first, and then stopping so you don't have a load of cream that needs scraping off to make it edible.

Comment

Cream's way overrated

Comment

What are your views on milk, ad hoc?

Comment

Not a fan. I like it in tea. And I'll occasionally have a bowl of muesli with milk in, but that's it.

Comment

I like butter and yoghurt, before you ask

Comment

Ha, those were going to be my next questions!

Comment

https://twitter.com/cogitoergo15/status/1526258237066158089?s=21&t=7LQoKUYZAITzuCBqj4-LMw

Comment

Genuine LOLs on that

Comment

I notice that the map has wisely decided to mark out the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery. Not sure what that is off the coast of Sheppey though. Bet Paul S knows.

Comment

It took me ages to work out what Grays-Ferek meant

Comment

I had to look at the Wiki for the town.

Though the F is easy to get from Saufend.

Comment

Jool of the A firteen, init?

Comment

Comment

What's the source for that, and why is France missing? There seemed to be a weird antipathy toward Italians when I lived there.

Comment

As there are a million Romanians living in Spain I can't really believe that the only association Spaniards can make with Romania is Dracula

Comment

It is garbage, as one would expect of something of the sort in English

Comment

Yes, complete playground garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                There seemed to be a weird antipathy toward Italians when I lived there.
                                                The 'similar country' thing suggests to me that whoever made the map has Spain mixed up with Argentina (which, as former OTFer The Liquidator and I have proven over several years of public comparisons, really is basically the same country as Italy).

Comment

The sea is green and the land is blue. I just can't deal with this.

And are there really a disproportionate number of Andorran YouTubers?

Comment

They move there for tax avoidance, unsurprisingly.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X