The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WTF? Thread

You know, if you stop feeding us, we'll stop coming round your yard.
    Would that be bad?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Worn Old Motorbike wrote:
      Never forget that OTF Top Tip: when the truck is playing music or the cart is rattling the bells, it's cuz they're out of ice cream.
      My sister told her kids the sound of the ice cream van was a mobile dry cleaning service.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

TonTon wrote:
        You know, if you stop feeding us, we'll stop coming round your yard.
        Would that be bad?
        I'll just start writing smut or something.

So, I mean, you want concise copy on the merits of fixed vs variable rate mortgages or you want cheap thrills?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Stumpy Pepys wrote:
          Never forget that OTF Top Tip: when the truck is playing music or the cart is rattling the bells, it's cuz they're out of ice cream.
          My sister told her kids the sound of the ice cream van was a mobile dry cleaning service.
          Yeah. I've told mine it's the knife sharpening truck. They're starting to doubt.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

So, I mean, you want concise copy on the merits of fixed vs variable rate mortgages or you want cheap thrills?
            Can't we have both? Honestly, some people have no imagination.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Ooo. That could be the angle I've been looking for.

(said the junior mortgages trainee as she bent far over the desk to retrieve a Proof of Employment Form 38-D)

etc.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I was going to go for "neither", but his is funnier.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

We still have knife sharpening trucks.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

TonTon wrote:
                    I was going to go for "neither", but his is funnier.
                    Watch it or I'll do a quickie series about a tryst in an accounting office.

"She wore fishnets. He wore a pocket protector. They were both 'numbers people', but something didn't add up."

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I'm liking this already.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Stupid poacher at least misses one real rhino -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17597250

The number of rhinos killed in South Africa has soared in recent years to meet the demand for their horns in Asian traditional medicine, especially in China and Vietnam, where they are thought to have powerful healing properties.
                        But actually have none at all, "traditional medicine" is pretty much placebos for ignorant twats prepared by snake oil cunts.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Check out the illustration on this Jezebel post.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Ha ha, nice!

That shows why it's important to use hashtags when commenting on the hot topics of the day.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Sorry, are we looking at BOREDOFEDUCATIONISACUNT's picture or is something else going on?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Yep, that. It was a big surprise, at least to me, to see someone I'm acquainted with.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Ah, thanks AG. I suppose that over here we're more used to seeing his image in the public domain as it appears by his column in the Independent On Sunday each week.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

AG's going by Heliotrope now? I can't keep up.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Sorry, it's a reference to an old name that Helio used to go by. I'll change it if she wants.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Ah. I didn't know that.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Gangster Octopus wrote:
                                          Ah, thanks AG. I suppose that over here we're more used to seeing his image in the public domain as it appears by his column in the Independent On Sunday each week.
                                          I know that, and I could pull up reviews if I wanted, but I also had a "hey--I know that guy (sort of)!" moment when I saw that post. Its strange to see an OTFer out of an OTF (or Facebook/Twitter) context.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Obama Campaign Won Clintons' Silence over his Kenyan Muslim Roots by Threatening Chelsea's Life.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Seems legit.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I may not have thought that Google's "Project Glass" video was terrible as I did if they weren't trying to put us in the body of a smug hipster who plays the ukulele.

Monsieur Gayno concert? Epic!

Comment

The WTF? Thread

They managed to hit every single cliché except fixies, don't they? I mean, yeah, there are bikes, but we can't be sure they're fixies.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I like that wondering aloud to your glasses where the music books are is better than asking someone who works in the store. At some point I'm sure that all businesses will be able to fire their employees because sci-fi glasses will have made them obsolete, and if you want to pay for something you just grab the item and walk out the store, and Google Wallet will charge you the purchase price.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X