No announcement yet.

The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone is giving him a pass for what he did in the first place (nor is he, as far as I can tell, although there appears to be a follow up interview where he says he would have gone after a Scot if a Scottish person had done it - I doubt it). We are saying that, if you did this in the past and truly regretted and repented of it then you can admit it especially if you are openly sorry for it and have changed your ways. The manner in which he has done this, however, is not the way as, as I have mentioned, it only assuages his guilt, offends more than were originally and also drags in a rape victim.

I am interested in your comment that he has "always harboured a visceral hatred towards black people", has he had previous on this? I don't really know enough about him.

Comment

On literary frauds, is Alex Haley now totally discredited?

Comment

I'd never heard of Margaret Jones before. What a piece of work.

Comment

In WTF Vile Wankers News

Kris Kobach, Erik Prince and Steve Bannon are trying to build the border wall using private money (possibly crowdfunded) on private land, with the Israeli company that built the Gaza fence building the thing out of hemp concrete.

Comment

Curt Schilling! Hee haw.

How many land-owners are involved in this piece of insanity? I mean, the price of borderland real estate is going to go through the roof, and your always going to get someone who won't sell even for silly money. What'll they do kill him/her?

Comment

At least hundreds and that doesn't count the Native American land and the reserved park land, which aren't subject to eminently domain.

Worth recalling that there has actually been armed resistance to the exercise of eminent domain in Texas in the past.

Comment

I think this is all going to be built on land given/sold by willing and pliant landowners rather than eminent domain. So there'll be tiny little fragments of hemp wall here or there on random parts of the border that anyone crossing illegally could just walk round, at massive cost to racist arseholes who crowdfund it. Every part of this is utterly bonkers, even by the expected standards.

Comment

We already have much of that.

And the last guy who tried crowdfunding during the shutdown absconded with the dough.

Comment

Not sure if I've posted this before but I find it rather lovely: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...-test-of-faith

Comment

I had never seen that or heard of that church before, but now that I have I'm glad that something like that exists in the world.

I was wondering if anyone just drops in to visit the church while he is there, but I saw from Googling the name that it has 5 stars on TripAdvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...ay_Region.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                        I don't think anyone is giving him a pass for what he did in the first place (nor is he, as far as I can tell, although there appears to be a follow up interview where he says he would have gone after a Scot if a Scottish person had done it - I doubt it). We are saying that, if you did this in the past and truly regretted and repented of it then you can admit it especially if you are openly sorry for it and have changed your ways. The manner in which he has done this, however, is not the way as, as I have mentioned, it only assuages his guilt, offends more than were originally and also drags in a rape victim.

I am interested in your comment that he has "always harboured a visceral hatred towards black people", has he had previous on this? I don't really know enough about him.
                        See Berbaslugs excellent post above.

His first question was to ask the race of the perpetrator which is very strange, the logical question would be to ask the identity and if she didn't know maybe a description. The revelation the suspected perpetrator is black seemed to have set him off on the murderous crusade. The rape isn't the cause of him wanting to harm black people, it is the trigger from the transition from "quietly seething" to wanting to take direct action. Twin that with the desire to punish black men in general rather than the rapist in particular seals it for me.
                        In my experience Racist white people see us as on gigantic Nigger and when one of us misbehaves, any of us are fair game for punishment.
                        I stand by my Dylan Roof comment, for me Roof just had a lower boiling point and was less of a coward.

Also another worrying point is that he went around for a week looking for a fight. A whole fucking week so we can't put this down to a temporary fit of anger causing a loss rationality.

I have mentioned on here a few times why I don't like going to Pubs and it is for this reason, The close proximity of racists and alcohol means I am gambling with my well-being whenever i enter such establishments.

I have a funny feeling I haven't explained myself well here. Such things are hard to put into words.

Comment

I think you put it across perfectly.

Comment

Well, fuck you, then:

Tigers were put together through breeding programme that hopes to save species from extinction

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1094053195998023680?s=21[/URL]
                              https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1...998023680?s=21

Comment

Apparently there's an outbreak of mumps in those kids being held hostage by the US government.

Comment

(From Stephen Colbert: and actually real) A tissue you can buy for $80 which "makes you sick on your own terms".

Comment

A bridge between Jersey and France would seem as much of a white elephant as Arlene's Caledonian conduit.

Comment

That would cost. It would be 14 miles long for starters!

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/chrisvillani44/status/1095739933665431554?s=21[/URL]

https://twitter.com/chrisvillani44/s...665431554?s=21

Last edited by ursus arctos; 13-02-2019, 23:20.

Comment

Comment

Maybe we Libtards should be doubly impressed that Putin was training the Viet Cong at the age of ten.

(Where is that from?)

Comment

Snopes, which describes it as a meme circulating in wingnut fever swamps.

It is remarkably divorced from reality in every possible respect.

Comment

Nat West not fans of Veganuary
                                                A Natwest worker told a customer who was applying for a loan “all vegans should be punched in the face”. The customer, who asked not to be named, said she had approached the bank for a loan in Bristol. She had hoped to get a loan in order to pay for a £400 nutrition diploma, the BBC reported.

Comment

Eh?

Where's my post gone?

Comment

Christ.

What an arsehole.

Bloke builds gates in front of pillar box.

Demands pillar box is moved

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/18/first...gates-8651268/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X