The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifty-three year old nuclear missile accident revealed

“The technician did not use the authorized, available tool to remove the fuse.”

Comment

If ever there were three cunts you'd gladly hand over to the North Koreans it's them 3, if it brought world peace great, that's a bonus, wonder if we persuade the Healy Raes to go along as well

Comment

Good Christ their egos must have gone into overdrive since they got their fancy ministerial cars. Fucking Chuckle Brother Halligan just proves that almost every fucker connected with the Stickies/WP/fucking Democratic Left is a useless cunt at best, Finian McGrath is the worst kind of grandstanding Northside pork barrel populist, these two “LW Firebrands” backed by their new bezzie pal Lord Ross, fuck sake man. You’d probably have to look at Healy Rae 1 and 2, knuckledragging bastard FitzMaurice, or Thatcherite fannies like Noel Fucking Rock to find anyone worse than those 3 spoofing cunts.

Fuck off with this Ireland as globally respected neutral state shite. I doubt Ireland has entered NKs consciousness since Gilmore De Rossa Rabbitte and the other superannuated Sticky wanks definitely didn’t oh not at all get involved in some money forging scam with the DKPR in the 80s

Comment

You’re Duncan Gardner’s kid, aren’t you?

Comment

Not guilty

Comment

Occam isn’t always right

Comment

Eamon Dunphy once got the arse sued off him for linking Official IRA/SF/SFWP/WP/DL/Labour badger bearded ball of tedium DeRossa with some North Korean Punt Printing Press scam. In no way did the proto Hiberno Blairites ever partake in Violent Actions or criminal activities. Only the Provos ever did that.
                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 04-11-2017, 02:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                  I doubt Ireland has entered NKs consciousness since Gilmore De Rossa Rabbitte and the other superannuated Sticky wanks definitely didn’t oh not at all get involved in some money forging scam with the DKPR in the 80s
                  Nah, I bet Kim Jong-Il and his kids were all glued to Eurovision in the '90s.

Comment

German police identify an object suspected of being an unexploded WW2 bomb as actually being a large courgette thrown over the fence

Comment

Jesus f*cking Christ (among others)

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-41851771

eh?

But she can't afford any formal legal representation and so is planning to face the council's barristers with only the help of her close friend, the Reverend David Walford, a retired healthcare chaplain who's never done anything like this before and admits he's out of his comfort zone.

That's what you pay your union dues for!

Comment

Canada's naked car crash takes new twist as three face kidnapping charges

WOM, what the fuck happened?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                            Just watched the Tom Hardy reading of Odd Dog Out linked from that. That was brilliant.
                            He can read me a bedtime story etc.

Comment

On the 17th January this year, a man drove his car into the carpark at Kansas City International Airport, covered himself in a blanket and shot himself in the head. In spite of the fact the car park was meant to be checked and number plates registered daily, his car and body were found on the 12th September. Until then he'd just been a missing person.

There's another WTF? suicide mentioned on that page, too.

Comment

Dear Jesus, that's horrible. His poor family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek weet nie View Post

Look, there could be any number of reasonable explanations for why you'd.....

Comment

I've just read a (critical) review of a flat earther conference and, fuck me, I thought I knew some idiots. Those guys are fucking doolally.

And being American they all have guns too probably.

Comment

I'm going to need a link to that, Patrick.

Comment

Here you go, chap

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...ce-looks-like/

Comment

I daren't click on the link to the related story as it can only disappoint, so this tweet from the nippon.com English-language account (which aims to present "scholarly analysis and entertaining articles on Japan's society, economy, and politics") can stand alone:

"Cross-dressing mock wedding ceremony seeks shape-shifting badger's aid to contact rice field deity and ensure crop success."

Comment

*headdesk*
                                            Nice one PT. I just read the sarcastic précis on that page, I don't think I could bear to actually watch any of the video of these people.

I have an Android app on my phone (ISS HD Live) with live video of Earth from the International Space Station; I'd bloody love to know what the Flat Earthers make of that.

In fact, to my delight, I've just loaded it up this minute to find one of the live cameras is on the station's robotic arm and the approaching resupply vessel OA-8 Cygnus which will be docking (with commentary, no less) any minute now, 250-odd miles above Namibia's Skeleton Coast or thereabouts by the look of it. This is genuinely fascinating, never seen anything like this before... and ironically I'd have missed it if it weren't for PT's mention of the flat-earther brigade in this thread.

All faked in Hollywood, or the Pentagon, of course.

...I say "any minute now", but it's a rather slower process than at first glance. Both the ISS and Cygnus are racing around the planet at however many tens of thousands of MPH, but relative to each other it's a glacial ballet as the supply ship inches into position, currently 2m away. There's a couple of different camera angles from the space station they're cutting between, and even an 'arm's eye view' with a close-up view from the robotic arm itself of the looming face of the Cygnus.
                                            Last edited by Various Artist; 14-11-2017, 10:03.

Comment

I know some people here don't like it, but the Oh No Ross And Carrie podcast has been doing Flat Earthers recently.

Comment

Yowzer.

Comment

The FE mob show up below the line on that article I linked to. They are either real people or trolls who have gone so far undercover they've forgotten who they are, like a detective in a bad film.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
                                                    I know some people here don't like it...
                                                    I tried. I swear to you I tried. I have no idea how you do it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X