No announcement yet.

The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presumably they make Russian flag covers out of the leftover material.

Comment

Just saw a small fireworks display, in broad daylight.

Comment

Netflix gets into the weed business, briefly

Comment

Does this involve more or less magical thinking than technical analysis?
          Dawn Bennett, who hosted "Financial Myth Busting with Dawn Bennett," diverted about half of what she raised in a 2-1/2 year scheme to repay earlier investors, buy luxuries including many dozen pairs of shoes and pay back rent to the Dallas Cowboys for a luxury suite at AT&T Stadium, authorities said.

Prosecutors also disclosed the discovery in an Aug. 2 search of Bennett's penthouse in Chevy Chase, Maryland, of two freezers containing sealed Mason jars bearing the initials of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission lawyers, on whom Bennett may have hoped to cast a "hoodoo spell."

Comment

Camlab Ltd - Safety Data Sheet

SECTION 1. Identification

1.1 Product Identifier: 1178096
            Product Name: WATER DEIONIZED 25L

SECTION 6. ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES

6.3 Methods and material for containment and cleaning up
            Major Spillage: Wash area down with copious amounts of water.

Comment

Well, that is a good description of a major spillage...

Comment

Pradeep Chand, a 70-year-old former finance director who advises the shareholder association, switched all of his self-invested personal pension into Northern Rock shares in 2005 “in the belief this was a safe, profitable, provincial UK bank.
                I can't even. The article does not specify what happened to the company he was a finance director of, but I doubt it was good.
                Last edited by Ginger Yellow; 01-09-2017, 17:22.

Comment

Lewis Hamilton has written a poem paying tribute to The People's Princess. If you can get through this without laughing, you did better than me.

Comment

That's top class.

Comment

I've always thought of her as a "shinning star"

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                        Lewis Hamilton has written a poem paying tribute to The People's Princess. If you can get through this without laughing, you did better than me.
                        "The country we'd hoped she'd lead"
                        That might've been quite fun. A kind of posh version of Britpop with Spandau Ballet instead of Oasis and Will Carling in the Gazza role.

Lewis Hamilton is only bold enough to write this now that Prince Philip is on his way out. He'd be done for, otherwise.
                        Last edited by Haddock; 01-09-2017, 22:01.

Comment

https://twitter.com/swfc/status/904363479078985728

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/NewsThingRT...8852831028984/

This guy is currently in charge of Activate, the Tory equivalent of Momentum.

(this could all be an elaborate hoax, the guy who's FB feed it popped in has some odd beliefs)

Comment

I think it is a spoof actually, but very well done.
                              Last edited by Etienne; 04-09-2017, 10:02.

Comment

http://www.thisisinsider.com/house-3...-russia-2017-3

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't mine having one of those, tbh. Not so much "splashing" with urinals.

Comment

Sure, but ... that strapline, though. Blimey.

Comment

What's wrong with urinating sitting down?

Comment

Masculinity so, so fragile.

Comment

Always in our hearts.

Comment

In the advert that hobbes put up: "comes with our famous 120 day guarantee". Not once, but 3 times.

Comment

Scrotox anyone?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00007770902731

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                                  What's wrong with urinating sitting down?
                                                  I wish men would do this, someone has to clean the stray pee up and usually it ends up being a woman. This is why I hate letting men (in general) use my toilet.

Comment

If a guy can't hit that size of target from a couple of feet away, then he needs to see his GP, frankly.

Obviously, there are times when one has to, uh, stand a tad further away. That's more of a test, sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X