The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WTF? Thread

We get the Kirkland smooth/processed variety. It's damn good.

Peanut butter & jelly is one of my favorite food combinations.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Seconded. PB&J on a toasted english muffin would be my last meal if I ever got the death penalty. It's unlikely, so I just have it every morning instead.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Homemade jam rather than jelly, of course. Jelly is an abomination. No offense.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

You should all be getting the whole foods peanut but that grinds before your eyes. Don't believe the labels.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Y'all should be getting the interesting craft nut butters from your farmers market. Got an excellent peanut, espresso and vanilla butter on the go at the moment, as well as a coconut almond butter.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Heh. Nut butter.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Do you eat this stuff, or rub it into your skin?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I should have expected this...

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Yeah, but the way you dove across and took the bullet for that Connecticut whole-foods yuppie...

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Whole Foods Yuppies gotta stick together, man. In the new paradigm, all you Middle-America brown-food-only types are coming for us.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

San Bernardhinault wrote: Y'all should be getting the interesting craft nut butters from your farmers market. Got an excellent peanut, espresso and vanilla butter on the go at the moment, as well as a coconut almond butter.
                        You should see the massive j/o motion that I'm making in reaction to this.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Massive? Pfft...

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Helped by his small hands.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Various Artist wrote: My grandad spreads honey on his Weetabix and pours milk on, then chops up the two, er, bix with a spoon and digs in. He has this for breakfast every single day. I suppose it's not particularly any more odd than putting a spoonful of sugar on cereal, which some people do, though I've certainly never come across anyone else following suit.
                              He might like this, or indeed, this.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

WOM wrote: Homemade jam rather than jelly, of course. Jelly is an abomination. No offense.
                                Today's new jar; "Strawberry. June 2010". Excellent.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Gerontophile wrote:
                                  Originally posted by Various Artist
                                  My grandad spreads honey on his Weetabix and pours milk on, then chops up the two, er, bix with a spoon and digs in. He has this for breakfast every single day. I suppose it's not particularly any more odd than putting a spoonful of sugar on cereal, which some people do, though I've certainly never come across anyone else following suit.
                                  He might like this, or indeed, this.
                                  The Weetabix Eggs Benedict was where this entire discussion began, Gero – SB posted it a couple of pages back. The Cheesy Weetabix Lamb Chops, however, is a whole new layer of WTF?! so thank-you for drawing my attention to that one...

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Seriously, the page of recipes on the Weetabix website is making my throat dry up and gasp for liquid. I can feel myself desiccating just looking at these things:

'Crispy chicken with smoky BBQ sauce'

'Chocolate Weetabix fudge' (Fudge?!?)

'Real chicken nuggets & smokey BBQ sauce'

'Weetabix fruit loaf'

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Headline of the year:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/world/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/explorers-searching-for-cursed-city-of-the-monkey-god-nearly-lose-their-faces-to-flesh-eating-disease

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Sorry, but there wasn't an ironic, coincidental, ha-fucking-ha thread.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Paging AdeC.....

Saw this and thought of you.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

WOM wrote:
                                            Originally posted by WOM
                                            Homemade jam rather than jelly, of course. Jelly is an abomination. No offense.
                                            Today's new jar; "Strawberry. June 2010". Excellent.
                                            Update: it actually said June 2016 and I caught shit for eating the brand new stuff again before the older stuff.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Your eyesight's going, old timer.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

That was the crux of the discussion. "That's a 6." "Please, that's a 0." "Zeros don't have a little stick a the top." "That's not a stick; it's just an overlap in the circle." "No, that's clearly a 6." etc.

Meanwhile, I'm still eating the jam, so fuck it. Probably is a six....who cares?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Does jam keep that long?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Yeah, it's mostly sugar, after all. I've eaten some of a neighbour's homemade stuff of roughly such vintage, when we found a stash at the back of her kitchen cupboard. It tends to go a little crystallised and crunchy around the top of the jar if you've left it for a long time, but otherwise it's perfectly edible by and large.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X