Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WTF? Thread

Babel v Spongebob

Former Liverpool attacker Ryan Babel has had a run-in with a former convict dressed as children's cartoon character Spongebob Squarepants. Babel hired the entertainer for a children's party but argued with him after Spongebob removed his costume and started smoking in front of guests.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Well, duh. If i started smoking, i'd get the hell out of my costume, too.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Advert in our local rag yesterday.

A wag on the site I found the link on claimed it was his, the genuine reason for sale was that it kept falling out, one time it happened outside Asda and a dog ran off with it, he was knackered from chasing after it.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Lodzubelieveit wrote:
          Babel v Spongebob

Former Liverpool attacker Ryan Babel has had a run-in with a former convict dressed as children's cartoon character Spongebob Squarepants. Babel hired the entertainer for a children's party but argued with him after Spongebob removed his costume and started smoking in front of guests.
          BEST! DAY! EVER!

Comment

The WTF? Thread

sw2boro wrote:
            A wag on the site I found the link on claimed it was his, the genuine reason for sale was that it kept falling out, one time it happened outside Asda and a dog ran off with it, he was knackered from chasing after it.
            Ewww. I don't want it if a dog's been chewing it.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Jesus.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

STOP. I CAN'T SEE THAT FUCKING PICTURE ANY MORE TODAY.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

You a little freaky with the bugs?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Giant bugs the size of a man's hand? Yes.

It was just that yesterday I saw that photo all over the web. I just can't help but think of the noise it would make if it was stepped on and the ooze that would spill out.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

You're assuming you could crush it by stepping on it. To me it looks like you could ride it like a skateboard.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

New Zealanders completely unimpressed.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Great thread which is perfectly named.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I can imagine a lot of people in South East Asia where fried grassophers are quite popular smacking their lips seeing that picture...Would make for a cracking kebab.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I mean, I know it's an absolute fucking monster and I'll never sleep soundly again after seeing it, but that thing's kind of cute - it's got a little smile on its face as it eats the carrot and everything. They probably make cool pets and you'd look quite the fine fellow with one of those on a lead.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I for one welcome our new, etc, etc, etc

Comment

The WTF? Thread

To take Inca's mind off the vegan non-vegan:

Walking down Pratt Street downtown today, I was passed on the sidewalk by a woman talking on her smart phone, while walking her dog.

By riding a white unicycle.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

There was a kid at UC Irvine that would ride a unicycle around on campus. He seemed to be exerting so much more effort than anyone else. So much work trying to convince everyone you're unique and zany.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Riding around campus on a unicycle is a really desperate way to say "Look at me! Look at me!". It almost demands that everyone completely ignore him.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Unless you went to HMC, and quite a number of other students rode them too.

Unicycle Hockey is almost fun enough to make you forget all the times you fell off the damn thing trying to learn to ride.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I didn't mean to infer that you looked desperate. No...you looked quite elegant. Manly even. Women wanted you, and men wanted to be you. But those other desperate fuckers...

Comment

The WTF? Thread

A few months ago I was at a meeting in Baltimore.

I was sitting in the cafe at the Hotel across from the front of Camden Yards. It was many hours before the game, so the only person milling around in the plaza with all the retired numbers was one extremely fit looking dude in spandex and sunglasses listening to his iPod. He was just kind of pacing back and forth. I didn't think much of it. I figured he was just cooling off after a run. But then, out of nowhere he breaks out a perfect back flip.

Then he continues pacing a bit and then launches a Karate Champ spinning back kick at nobody...more pacing. I notice he seems to be either deep in thought or on the phone. I'm not sure which. Pacing around....pacing around and, pow!! Eric Cantona/Liu Kang flying kick....pacing...pacing...then that slow mo kung fu get-ready-for-some-matrix-shit-poses... pacing... pacing... thinking/phone-talking...wapow... series of Bruce Lee punches followed by a few quick kicks...pacing...pacing... Kapow! Biff! ....and on like this for at least 30 minutes.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

He presumably was listening to the audiobook Self-Awareness For Dummies.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Worn Old Motorbike wrote:
                                                I didn't mean to infer that you looked desperate
                                                Peer pressure. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Wow.

I'm pretty sure that's the first HMC namecheck in OTF history.

Hardly anyone on here has heard of Pomona, let alone HMC.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Never heard of HMC. But, having now checked them out, is there such thing as a college campus in California that doesn't look lovely?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X