Renaissance Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renaissance Man

Inspired by something that handsome WOM said on another thread, what qualifies as a Renaissance Man? I'd heard that there was actually a list of things you had to claim some kind of proficiency in, like painting, writing, musicianship, etc. Anyone have any idea?

Renaissance Man

Being born in the period 1470-1550 is probably one criterion.

Comment

Renaissance Man

I was born in room 1550 at the Day's Inn Airport. Does that count?

Comment

Renaissance Man

Scrolling through Hugh Laurie's Wiki entry would probably be a good starting point.

Comment

Renaissance Man

That doesn't seem particularly challenging. Perhaps they've lowered the bar somewhat to increase membership.

Comment

Renaissance Man

Man...2 open goals in 4 posts. This is like that nightmare I had yesterday about TFC.

Comment

Renaissance Man

You were playing defense wearing yer mum's tights and your cock fell out?

Comment

Renaissance Man

Well he fills two of your three criteria plus he was a rowing blue (I would imagine some sporting proficiency is on the list) on top of his current day job.

Comment

Renaissance Man

Well, I got it, WOM.

Comment

Renaissance Man

Phew. But now Baroudeur thinks I'm a cunt. That particular bus is filling up seats fast.

Comment

Renaissance Man

haha and my sixth post over on the sport forum had been a beaut! I was obviously too smug. It's all downhill from here.

Oh and now I know why my work server locked the thread as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X