Short Notice -thon (London)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grove, which is 50 yards from South Wimbledon Tube station, is where some local branch of Celtic supporters go to watch their team's games so should be a decent venue. It's also about 200 yards from a bus stop at which you'll be able to hop on the 131 bus which will deposit you, some time later, on Kingsmeadow's doorstep.

Comment

I went to a bar called 'the cock' (no sniggers. thanks)

It was suggested by my sister, who is fucking mental, as every person in there was fucking mental. Oh nonspecificdeity, does that make me a part timer? That I cant say orange bastards, or fuckyoucuntsohfuckoffhtatwasonside?

I think today was an epiphany. If loving Celtic involves that, then I will abstain.

I thought that we (Celtic fans) were nice. Yes ok, anti Rangers etc. I have never heard as much racism in my life....sorry, I dont pick my team, and I dont get to choose... I do get to apologise. Sorry.

Comment

wrong thread/subject/totallyfucking pissedoff/type thing

Comment

That wasn't the Cock Tavern near Euston by any chance was it, gerontophile? I was there earlier today, and yes it is full of people who are fucking mental.

Comment

yep Coll, that one. I have been a twat (fanatically speaking) in my dim, distant past, and if you like that sort of thing, its a great place to watch Celtic v Rangers.

I left at half time

Comment

Working...
            X