Impossible Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A waiter at the hotel I was just at in Boston looks exactly like the guy who plays Han in Enter the Dragon except maybe about 30 lbs lighter. But it couldn't have been him...could it?

On a Northern Line train last week Don Warrington eyed me suspiciously for ten minutes and didn't look away once. It was a bit unnerving.

Comment

Crusoe wrote:
      On a Northern Line train last week Don Warrington eyed me suspiciously for ten minutes and didn't look away once. It was a bit unnerving.
      You should have put your hands in your pockets, tilted backwards, and leered "My-y-y-y God!"

I bet he'd love that.

Comment

I saw the bloke who played Sophie the receptionist's boyfriend in Alan Partridge and her who played Clare in Nathan Barley queueing for a train to Manchester at Euston Station a couple of weeks ago. They appear to be an item, inane z-list celeb gossip fans.

Is this gonna be a general 'Lame to Fame' thread?

Comment

impossible? i saw roy castle riding a dog across the sky in castlefield, yesterday.

Comment

I once saw Gary Costello. I mean Gary Webster on a train to Charnam. I mean Wimbledon.

I also saw Tom Clancy getting into a taxi on Franklin Street in Boston.

Comment

I should be King of the celebrity tittle tattle thread. But sadly, due to me being an all round good egg, I can't breathe a word of any of it to anyone.

For instance. I can't tell everyone I know how I have proof the Tom Cruise's kid isn't his. Nor can I share with the world how it's highly unlikely, if not impossible, that Nicole Kidman is not, nor ever could be, pregnant.

Nor can I share the dirt on how a leading newspaper editor is breaking all kinds of laws - legal and ethical - just in case things don't go their way.

And that's not to mention all the goss I have on footballers and soap stars.

It's all rather frustrating.

Comment

Working...
              X