Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return of Blue Tulip

Holy fucking shit!

A friend of mine has just texted to inform me that Blue Tulip Rose Read, the legendary stalker of radio DJ Mike, has turned up after a decade of obscurity, on Britain's Got Talent. Her act, apparently, involved barking "Edelweiss" like a dog.

I'm not clear about whether this will be repeated or it was already a repeat, but I have to see it.

The return of Blue Tulip

A google search on Blue Tulip Rose Read provides a bit for info on the sadly troubled women.

However don't click on the google images if you are at work, cos there seem to be a 'talking point' collection of plates I presume you could buy.

Comment

The return of Blue Tulip

Wait no longer, SR:

Amanda Holden is in hysterics before she even starts. And she's now called Blue Tulip Rose Edelweiss Warby.

Comment

The return of Blue Tulip

Christ al-cocking-mighty - Nishlord meets up with Chris Needham, then Blue Tulip lumbers out of the shadows. I'm scared to leave the house now, in case I get called "fuckin' bignose" by John Davidson or punched in the fuckin' earhole by Paul Sykes. What's going on?

Comment

The return of Blue Tulip

Great comment under the Youtube clip there, Taylor.

Comment

The return of Blue Tulip

Check out how she knew about Simon Cowell's earlier career. If she had only done Music For The Last Couple, she would have pissed it.

Comment

Working...
            X