Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Looks like I'm onto plan B already:

OK, I'll admit "A" was only tentative, but with Notts six wickets down against Kent with a slender lead, go to TB, leave early afternoon, and settle in a decent city-centre pub with fine brown booze and Sky to watch the play-off semi later looks like a non-starter.

Oh well. I suppose I could always, er, go to the game...

* i.e. Not The Bell.

Weekend plans

I'll probably toddle along to this, which promises, sadly, to be the last ever game at the White Lion.

Comment

Weekend plans

Going to look at a new flat tonight, then another one tomorrow. Then I'm going to see my sister (first time since her chemotherapy started, so might be a bit odd) and my parents (first time since we found out that my dad has got to have a heart bypass, so might be a bit odd).

Comment

Weekend plans

Good luck with that, 200%. Hope they're both as well as can be expected and both fully recover.

I shall be having a quite one this evening - perhaps a couple of cans of lager. Then tomorrow my best mate is coming to replace the boiler in the flat I rent off his brother, who will also be turning up. So I'd imagine it'll be a fairly drunken afternoon/evening probably including a barbeque and a few other people.
        Sunday I will lay about in the garden all day probably, hoping against hope that Man utd slip up and lose the league.

Comment

Weekend plans

Going to a friend's wedding tomorrow. Recovering Sunday. I need a holiday.

Comment

Weekend plans

I'll be round at hobbes's, shitting in his garden.

Oh ho ho ho, no I wont. I'll be at home, arguing endlessly with the girlfriend over trivial matters that BALLOON in to something so serious I get dumped and made homeless again, like I do every weekend.

This is unless I can get some money to go home and see my folks. In which case, all will be well with the world.

Comment

Weekend plans

You can join in with the fucking foxes.

Comment

Weekend plans

Eurgh, don't say that. The idea of a half-EIM/half-fox hybrid just doesn't bear thinking about...

Comment

Weekend plans

I'll be hosting my new television series on strange phenomena, entitled What The Fucking Hell Is That?, and our first edition will be looking at crop circles, whether the Abominable Snowman actually exists and why hasn't anyone pushed Piers Morgan under the wheels of a speeding lorry yet?

It's on the Lycra Channel at 10.30pm, just after I Don't Know About You, But I'm Just In The Mood To Push Piers Morgan Under The Wheels Of A Speeding Lorry, a light-hearted two-hour special where celebrities such as Ronnie Corbett and Denise Van Outen chhose their favourite comedy moments whilst admitting that they'd like to see Piers Morgan crushed to death under the wheels of a heavy vehicle.

Comment

Weekend plans

Early Saturday morning haircut.

Buy bespoke curtain poles.

Watch the GP final day unflod and hope like hell we beat Leicester.

Eat dinner, drink booze, watch music television for want of anything better to do, fall drunkenly into bed.

Sunday - laze.

It's a thrilling life at Eggchaser towers.

Comment

Weekend plans

A rare quiet night in tonight. Tomorrow we have to go to Maidstone to see Mafuckingdonna (and Robyn, Duffy, The Ting Tings etc). We're staying overnight in a hotel, so we might go somewhere touristy on the way back through Kent and Sussex. Like a picnic in a castle or something (maybe Bodiam).

Comment

Weekend plans

Friday night - get snowtires off and regular ones on
                        Saturday - Mother's Day breakfast with wife's Grandmother and Mother in Peterborough; afternoon, race back so daughter can attend birthday party
                        Sunday - Mother's Day brunch for mom; Mother's Day dinner for wife

And this if after...
                        Thursday night - Crowded House (ahoy Battlad...)
                        Wednesday night - have windshield replaced (bon voyage $260...)
                        Tuesday night - work on in-law bedroom
                        Monday night - 'babysit'...Mrs WOM out for evening

Doesn't anyone just sit around and watch TV anymore?

Comment

Weekend plans

Fuck! Is it Mother's Day?!

Comment

Weekend plans

Working at home today, enjoying the cats (not in that way). Tomorrow, my best mate's wife is here with three friends, so I may have to show them the sights. Sunday, Sporting v Boavista, which could be Boavista's last game in the top flight, at least for a time - decision to be announced today on disciplinary action by the Liga for ref-bribing. If they get relegated, a tear may be shed.

Comment

Weekend plans

Over there it is.

Comment

Weekend plans

hobbes wrote:
                                Fuck! Is it Mother's Day?!
                                Only in North America. Mothering Sunday in the UK is in March.

Comment

Weekend plans

i've been invited to a magic marker moustache party tomorrow - apparently entry is dependant on one wearing a moustahce, either real or drawn on (and that includes the ladies.)

i'm not too sure i'll go.

Comment

Weekend plans

That's a relief. I was convinced I'd only bought her a present recently.

Comment

Weekend plans

The idea of a half-EIM/half-fox hybrid
                                      Was that where Mighty Boosh got the Crack Fox from then?

I'm getting a haircut, too. If my legs are up to it, and it stays dry, I'll try to do a 50-miler on the bike. Other than that a bit of allotmenting and lots of beer and/or wine.

Comment

Weekend plans

I love pretending to have a moustache.

Tonight: Maybe a trip to the cinema, maybe to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Saturday: Collect bike from bike shop, after its service. Potter about Hampstead (I need to buy some posh shower gel), then maybe have a go at flying my kite-surfing kite for the first time, over Parliament Hill. Missus us out on sat night to so either some XBox360 indoors, or might go see Iron Man in the cinema, as the missus isn't that interested.

Sunday: A pleasant breakfast, then cycle over to White Hart Lane to watch Spurs tear Liverpool a new a-hole.

Comment

Weekend plans

I keep trying to sell the Mrs on the new Indiana Jones movie.
                                          She keeps trying to say 'no' in a polite way.

Comment

Weekend plans

When's that out?

Comment

Weekend plans

I think it's the 22nd over here. Or around then.

Comment

Weekend plans

Yeah. I'm watching it now, I'm underwhelmed.

Comment

Weekend plans

Sleep. Eat. Scrabble. Sleep. Watch TV. Eat. Scrabble. Watch TV. sleep.

With some bathroomy stuff mixed in (I'll spare you all the details).

Comment

Working...
                                                  X