Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Computer Games - currently playing

Tiger Woods 2001. (PC version)
    I was shit hot at the old PSP version, but I cant sink a putt. Its beginning to piss me off. I can hit a fairway every time and then my approaches are superb... so I end up with a round of about 127 because I cant hold a putt. Love the game anyway.

FM 2007 see other threads. I managed to guide Arsenal to 14th, and then got sacked. I am currently manager of England and fully expect to win Euro '08. Although, Wayne Rooney has just been jailed for drunk driving, so who knows.

Bejewelled 2 I am totally addicted to this. Have a best score of 12.5 million and Level 21. Great game.

Anything I might wish to ask the eriwemiL fairies for? Baseball games especially?

As ever, I only play MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) on my PC. I've become a bit of a demon at "Track & Field", "Bomb Jack" and "Green Beret", but still can't get past Level One of "Ghosts & Goblins".

Comment

Is 'Bomb Jack' a derivative of Bomberman? I love that one. I play that and lose endlessly on my laptop (N64 emulator).

Comment

Team Fortress 2 - best multiplayer game ever
        Depths of Peril - really neat Diablo clone with a dynamic quest system and diplomacy/warfare
        Civ IV
        Audiosurf

Comment

Bomb Jack:

http://www.gamegarage.co.uk/platform-games/bomb-jack/

Comment

http://www.games.soft82.com/play/hot-dog-bush/

An online game, not a PC one but great fun.

Comment

Geron, you can download this for £15 or so.

Comment

Team Fortress Two here as well, phenomenal game. Pirates, Knights and Vikings, Day of Defeat: Source aaaand... *glances at Steam*...some Call of Duty 4, Audiosurf and even some Garry's Mod. Crikey.

Are you medic-ing much Giger Yellow? I am currently attempting to get the achievements with a couple of determined friends.

Comment

Working...
                X