Deniese Van Outen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deniese Van Outen

Maybe this should be in TV but I saw her on the One Show earlier. Has she had some major work done on her face?

She wouldn't come in the top 5 of a Deniese Van Outen look-alike competition.

It was like Deniese Van Outen had dubbed her voice onto some other actress.

Odd

Deniese Van Outen

She is, and I think, always, will be trying too hard.

Denise, we sort of like you, but you are not going to be eg Catherine Zeta Jones, or indeed Jane Horrocks.

Or indeed, Maxine Peake.

However, Denise, there is always a small corner of our heart, marked 7:15 Saturday night, just as we are getting ready to go out, and not watching.

Too harsh?

Shit, today is going to be NOT GOOD, as I actually really like Ms van Outthere.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

I had no idea who this was. Then I went and watched Love Honour and Obey and realised that the woman fellating a cucumber was DvO.

What is she actually famous for?

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

Almost certain that she is famous from coming from a fame school; was on a breakfast show on TV; and annoyed someone sideways to allow her into the musical 'Chicago' and apparently was annoyingly good.

Thats it.

(arent planes wonderful, they have plugs and everything, even Ryanair)

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

Out of boredom one day, I actually texted that competition number for the Daz 'Cleaner Close' advert because the 'celebrity sister's' voice sounded decidedly Van Outen-ish. I like her, too, but I wouldn't watch the programmes she appeared in if they paid me for the privilege.

Hold on. I'm skint. On reflection, perhaps I would.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

She was once the cutesy-girl-next-door teenager in countless Dutch T.V. ads. Anytime Mommy had to demonstrate just how sudsey her new washing up liquid was, or roll her eyes at the state of her daughter's bedroom - Denise was always the girl she was talking to.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

not surprised about that TPC. Surname etc... I wonder if Geri Halitosisport feels the same way.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

She has dammaged her skin on her face after years of UV abuse, she was sounding off a warning about it on a paper recently.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

It was the Big Breakfast that made her famous, surely. Nothing she did before or since has really got her any attention.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

I've always been in love with Denise van Outen. She's the archetypal Essex girl, right down to her Dutch family name. I think she's the pitbull's plums.

Comment

Deniese Van Outen

applause

for that alliteration. Stunning sir, you will go far.

Comment

Working...
                      X