Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helpless lack of sister thread

sorry about this.

no longer with me, is a star, who shined her light with intelligence and wit, and it thanks for listening.

Shehad a record label because she thought it might matter, and a husband because she loved him, and oh sorry, I miss her, as of 1 hour ago.

are you OK ger?

Comment

I mean, clearly not, sorry, that was daft. *hugs* I hope you are looking after yourself.

Comment

no, I am libra, but I have many things of vino which help

Comment

sorry, selfishly, nah, I am fine.

she's dead. (Oh shi, sorry lyra).

NOW, you fuckers, I want happiness, right fucking now, I want adverts and cunts, and pictures of arseholese, while I dissapate.

Lyra, this one hurt

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that; when did it happen?

Comment

as we speak, about 27 minutes, but, in WSC world, about 3 years,

it hurts either way, and no matter what, I want all of this thread, to transgress elsewhere... and if it doesent, apparently laeukamia is a munter

Comment

could you fancy Michael Ballack?

Comment

thank you for asking, no

Comment

This one hurts, I coule fancy a Ballack Pizza, byu I Listen to baughn and eckstein, tight now, sotty

Comment

I'm so sorry, g-phile. Take care of yourself, OK?

Comment

Yep, what AG said.

(I'm not very good in these sort of situations)

Comment

Yikes! Sorry to hear this, Ger. I mean, my Mum dying was kind of expected, so the blow was lessened, but if one of my sisters had died I'd probably be rather distraught.

I'm afraid I can't think of any links to post that might do the trick right now. Maybe the usual suspects: The Onion, The Perry Bible Fellowship, etc.

Careful with that wine, though, old chap - I expect you're going to need your brain for some more thinking soon. Just don't forget to speak to us all some more in the coming days, okay? Good luck with everything for the next little while.

Sincerely,
                          Clive

Comment

condolences and best wishes, i hope you're bearing up as well as can be..

(no pictures of cunts, sorry)

Comment

Shit. took me a while to notice this. I always avoid anything with "sister" in, don't even know why I read this, but...

Well, shit. You got people around, ger?

Comment

Jesus. So sorry, gerontophile. Not really much I feel I can say that makes a dent in what it must be like, but, well, my thoughts are with you for what they're worth.

Comment

no offence to you all, but can I have really insulting pictuers?

the rest is pretty average, although (sod off sr) she liked Victoria Wood, although I think thats because she wwote more

no oe cares 22:11

sorry chucks, I miss her without aiming, sorry.

My eyes open, whe was my Spearmint Rhino in '73, when she ran away to that London, with her spiky hair, and her elevated shoes, and her romance, and her idea that whe would bring me home to her... and she fucking did, so fuck you...sorry, this one is for ME

Comment

I should add, that she didnt run, she let the long distance lorries, take her, and if you know what is good for you, fuck off

Comment

two kids, and a serious husband: your wishes are about to make me cry, please, dont take the piss.

Comment

and now, thats it: I already know she has a better capability for life, a wondrous enjoyment for choice, and fuck you all, she has a party due... unfortunately there is a password

Comment

ah shit, she is dead... fuck it, I thought that if I could yap, she would be here (and whe was, once)

Comment

the best thing is, she hs a couple of kids: one who can only sort out engines, and the other who has something called an Acca... so whatever, you know? Her taste in music was pish, but she did like Robert Palmer (blert) and Frankie Goes to Hollywood(woohoo). ... she could bivouac her hips like no one ever.

AW shit.

divertme, or keep them here: I need music for uplifting bollocks, please

Comment

chriat, I sound like an arsehole (ok, fair enough on the search magnet).

Things are ongoing, and I have just been told to shut up and put some fucking music on... now there's a link for otf (incidentally, I am not in Bournemouth, I am in that home town for me. 22 years in London, mouth of Glasgow)

Comment

I don't have the words to express how sorry I am, gerontophile, and the cliches seem even more worthless than normal (regardless of the truth they may contain). Please take care.

Comment

thanks

seriously

Now for fuck sake someone tell me a joke (because she was a stand up)

Comment

Working...
                                                  X