Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helpless lack of sister thread

how do I upload a tune? (DDR anthem)

OTF Kanobi, you are my only blah blah, but everyone musste hear this: its like Spearmint Rhino snogging Victoria Wood

Comment

So sorry about your sister gerontophile. I'm sure your nephews will be able to count on their uncle to get them through this, somehow. Hang in there.

something from the vault for a bit of relief:

Comment

So, so sorry gerontophile.

Comment

prima on so many levels, and just as I am listening toNERD she wants to move...

Comment

oh fuck off wingco, I want your ... psychofancy, right now (with good spelling, please... say anything that makes everytghing worthwhile, including dyslexia)

Comment

look, this was a longtem thing that has finally kicked in... I am the least in line to deal with it... but now it has occurredm it makes it not disencuberaant (bollocks), but it is noenethlessoccuring... which unfortunate;y, is fucking shite.

so, make a fucking ijoke please, or I will have to tell you some

Comment

unadulterated comedy, is accepted

Comment

fuck it. I miss her a;ready

Comment

Gero,

I'm having a hard time coming up with jokes (a problem for me at the best of times), but I posted this elsewhere a while back, but maybe there's something you can find some diversion/amusement in.

Comment

nice try, Gyuri.

Its ok. After 7 bottles of dementia, today will be a case of genever.

Thanks all for looking. Nothing to see, now, apart from a very small man, sublimating near you (feel free to bring creationists)

Fuck it.

OTF, bring on the champagne of your devices... and not one of you say anything that means anything other than

rejoice

Comment

I retract the word 'rejoice'... sounds too much like she gave a shit.

Comment

and thanks linus. Best medicine.

Comment

right, I am sat in Prestwick airport, and yes, it is unfortunately all true.

The airport is a shithole, and my sister has died.

I can speak a lot more eloquently about the airport to be fair. I miss my sister, and thats fair enough too. But I baked a cake (mentally, I knew it was coming, though why she went back to Glasgow to do so, is beyond me).

However, thanks, throw me a fish, I am fine.

Her husband, my friend is however, in pieces. Please direct your thoughts to him, even though you dont know him.

I didnt realise that I listen to your (WAC, and forever let it be known) condoleeezas, which mean more, than from actual people. WOW, I really need to get a life.

Thank you all.

Comment

and, sorry wingco, thanks for your assistance.

I was feeling very nasty when you typed. sorry.

Comment

Oh man, Ger just seen this. I'm really sorry mate.
                                [b]

Comment

Gero, I can't imagine what you're suffering. That's so hard.

Comment

Hey Ger,

We were born on the same day, possibly in the same city (The Holy City?). There must be a joke in there. I was born in the Queen Mother, but I don't think she noticed.

The only sister jokes I know are Jerry Sadowitz one's. So you'll have to remember them yourself.

When you want sympathy and an ear, I and others will be here. Grief can be a cycle: Shock - Denial - Anger - Acceptance - Shock - Denial - Anger - Acceptance. You seem to be racing through this cycle, which is okay...

Comment

thanks hobbes, that sent me to the needful thing room.

Chippy, thanks, and thank... I have been on the emotional motorbike for a wee while, and Richard Hammond is driving.

WE have the same birthday? You, me and Sir Boff Geldob?

Comment

incientally, Ryanair are pretty damn good. They took one look at my hungover self, and then a second look and went 'Let him on, dont fucking go there' and got me instantly.

They also didnt bother to ask me what I wanted to drink, and instead gave me a cup of coffee for free. (At least I think it was free... Maybe they took a shit in my rucksack)

Comment

I was going to point you in the direction of my pointless Deniese Van Outen thread but I see you are already there.

People will probably tell you that drinking isn't a great option at such times. They are wrong but just be careful out there

Comment

hic

and cheers BotD, I saw it coming and was pissed for a week (last week). I may have a drink today, I may not, but life goes on, which is a fucking awful thing to say.

True though.

Comment

Hope you feel a bit better soon, ger.

Comment

Birthday: The great Bob is exactly 15 years older than us.

Comment

oh bugger. It just needs 21 more people with us two in the same room, and we will become a Statistic.

Comment

cheers BaN.

Can I just interject here and mention a wee story?

My brother is a comedian for a living, dont worry you wont have heard of him, outside Scotland (or possibly Canada).

ANyway, he came down to do an open mic spot at the Comedy Store in around'88 I think. He was fucking brilliant, and he is. Nuff said.

My sister got up next and blew him away, and the last thing she said was, 'You are not even the funniest in our family'

and sat down.

My brother has since never gone on stage without at least 40% of his act being new stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X