Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I banned?

Just testing

And if you would stop sitting on your own cock as much as you take pleasure in, the cunt you know you are, this place would be more fun. You're not exactly lifting it to higher levels.

So am I banned?

Z, remember that I've defended you a lot on here and the old board. But this has gone on long enough. Please stop.

Comment

So am I banned?

actually, Z: I have no idea. I like you lots, and I didnt get a shirt (or go to Goteborg, sorry), but I suspect, that something happened, and then something else happened, and, ergo, ITS YOUR FAULT.

Or you know, you are still here, and if you have to ask, fuck it.

you cunt.

(Any better?)

You have to watch HOW you word certain things, and occasionally, not go headlong into stuff, when there is a perfectly good place to go headlong into.

Are you a gay-hating, muslim? That fits there.
      Are you a generalistic wanker? That fits there.
      Have you done something funny recently, which doesnt involve a certain use of words? That fits... well, thats up to you.

Comment

So am I banned?

alternatively: go fuck yourself, you twat (lets see how far that gets when the fora, leaders, know its aimed at them. So much for spree feech... actually, how much?)

Comment

So am I banned?

I love the thread of napalm in the morning.

I remember the glory days of OTF, back when I joined. June 2009. All downhill after that.

Comment

So am I banned?

Not banned yet, it seems, but I suspect you soon will be.

Comment

So am I banned?

"Git aaahhhtt o' my innernet discahshun bord!"

Comment

So am I banned?

You schlag.

Comment

So am I banned?

Pietro Paolo Virdis wrote:
                  Just testing

And if you would stop sitting on your own cock as much as you take pleasure in, the cunt you know you are, this place would be more fun. You're not exactly lifting it to higher levels.
                  My my.

Those long nights sat round with Robert Benchley and Dorothy Parker are finally starting to pay dividends aren't they?

Comment

So am I banned?

Am listening

Comment

So am I banned?

For goodness sake, ganja. Stop it, please. I know that you've got a rough deal here quite often. Sometimes you didn't deserve it, and people have spoken up for you because they like you. But it's not possible to find much in your conduct in the last couple of days (or even months) that is admirable.

I was going to post on the locked thread that the demands for you getting banned were inappropriate, and certainly inconsistent because there have been precedents of your kind of abusive behaviour that was vigorously tolerated on OTF. But had I posted that, I would be inconsistent, too, because I'd have supported a banning for at least one person who in the past acted pretty much like you (and whose non-abusive and non-confrontational posts were of very high quality). I don't want to see you banned, but if you do get banned, it will not be unjustified.

You've had some pretty bad shit happen to you; are you sure that it's not affecting you somehow? Have you sought some sort of counselling, maybe just to find out if your bad experiences have left some undesirable traces? That level of anger you're showing is worrying; it does not correspond with the character we got to know a few years ago.

Comment

So am I banned?

(a) Ganja was unhinged from the start. Read that Passion of the Christ thread.

(b) This has always been his therapy. ELAM Therapy. "Everybody Look At Me" that is.

(c) I like the guy, but I've tried to get him over 5 years to see what he's doing. He's unable or incapable of seeing anything other than what he thinks.

(d) I'd like him more if there was a "Ganja Sucks" chant that could blare in, or an animated function in which there could be tomatoes you could throw at his posts. Or a loud "BOOOOOOO".

(e) I never understood animals going extinct because of people encroaching on their habitat. I mean why would you die instead of living with an annoying, loud, nonsensical presence ? Now I know.

(f) He should be allowed ONE post a week. And we should get tomatoes. And a "Boo" and "Ganja Sucks" SFX.

Comment

So am I banned?

He hates Juventus as much as I do so its nice to have him around.

PPV, sort your life out my friend. Please.

Comment

So am I banned?

Whats going on?

Comment

So am I banned?

You're only number 3 in the pecking order now?

Comment

So am I banned?

So, apart from the homophobic and just plain sexist stuff, ganja can stray into misogyny and describe women as "punchable" and people still want him to stay?

He's a bigot. We don't give the sectarian bigot we have here an easy ride, because he doesn't deserve one. Neither does ganja.

Comment

So am I banned?

I don't think there was much of a problem with what ganja originally said. OK, it was heavy-handed, and indelicate, and Wyatt was right to raise a quizzical eyebrow. That's when the real problems started. It was more Ganja's attitude to WoE that I had a problembo with.

Comment

So am I banned?

I think there was much of a problem, very much of a problem.

Comment

So am I banned?

I don't think for one minute he was advocating hitting women. I think he was trying to put across how annoying he found her.

Comment

So am I banned?

I once said on here that I wanted to kick Oprah Winfrey's tits off. Which is probably far less acceptable than what ganja said. Innit.

Comment

So am I banned?

is wyatt female?

blimey. must pay more attention

Comment

So am I banned?

Either that, or ganja finds more than one person annoying.

Comment

So am I banned?

EIM wrote:
                                              I once said on here that I wanted to kick Oprah Winfrey's tits off. Which is probably far less acceptable than what ganja said. Innit.
                                              With respect EIM, you don't have form for sexist shit in general.

Besides, "Kicking someone's tits off" is almost like Tom & Jerry. Women don't tend to have their tits kicked off, whereas a lot of women have found themselves "punchable" for reasons much more banal than being irritating on a bus.

Comment

So am I banned?

EIM got it right. And describing someone's face as punchable is not advocating violence against women, just as describing a man's face as punchable means that some form of physical violence shall be visited upon him.

Comment

So am I banned?

Cos it's the same, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X