Live like the unabomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live like the unabomber

The sky+ box wasn't working, so we had to call a fella out. He replaced the box, which is good, as we no longer have to spend long evenings sat trying to think of things to say to each other, desperately wishing we were watching Grand Designs or something. But the new box has caused much pain and gnashing of teeth, as it means they've lost five episodes of Flash Forward, or something.

Meanwhile, the car won't start. The electrics have been fucked on it for a while, but they just left it. Today it won't turn over, nothing happens.

Everyone is running around in a blind panic because two bits of fairly inconsequential pieces of technology are fubared. It's quite funny. I sit here with my laptop and oyster card and I laugh. Laugh at the poor, technology dependent fools.

This is why we should sack off the machines and go and live in a cabin in the wilderness with nowt but the internet (cough) and a wolf-like dog called London. Only then, people, will we realise that Flash Forward is fucking shite, and a waste of 3% of your sky+ box hard drive.

Live like the unabomber

How will you get the internet if you're living in a cabin in the wilderness with nowt but the internet?

Comment

Live like the unabomber

Now is not the time to question the manifesto. Now is the time to embrace it.

Comment

Live like the unabomber

The RAC just called. They're delayed. I bet their van broke down. Or they had to go home to get their so-called 'fridge-freezer' repaired.

Comment

Live like the unabomber

As a wise man once sang: "From hunter-gatherer to washer-dryer is a long, strange trip..."

Comment

Working...
          X