Some on-the-bog reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some on-the-bog reading?

Assuming that convulsive laughter might help you shit!

My favourites are:

'How To Survive a Robot Uprising'
    'Erotic Dots'
    'The Pop-up Book of Phobias'

Astonishing stuff!

(I know this should probably be in 'Books', but it's more about the humour than the books themselves. Apologies if there's already a thread there devoted to this.)

Some on-the-bog reading?

I'm on the bog right now. As I type this. In these cold winter months - and Jesus, I live on top of a cold, cold mountain, like that lass out of Raiders of the Lost Ark, so believe me when I tell you that my outhouse is cold - in these cold winter months, it is essential you keep your knees warm whilst shitting. And what better to do that than a slightly broken, battered, but well-loved Dell Inspiron?

And while my laptop keeps warm the top of my lap, the wit, love, and intelligence you guys show... well, that keeps me warm inside.

Comment

Some on-the-bog reading?

I was reviewing a lovely book the other day called "Closet Reading", about the history of toilet books - from commonplace books of the 16/17 century to the TV tie-ins of today, going through Swift, the Grossmiths, Monty Python and QI along the way. I recommend it for all humour geeks.

Comment

Some on-the-bog reading?

How the States Got Their Shapes is a good bathroom book. I find it hard to read more than one chapter in a, erm, sitting.

Comment

Working...
        X