• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

I'm all for this book. Come on Witches..get sensual

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Is she having a dump in her own cauldron? That's not very erotic.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Nor is the ludicrous phallic object she's holding. Haha. Is that meant to be a dead fish on the floor? And what is that white thing? a little fetish thing made of bones?

Loving the budgie blue eyeshadow, anyway.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

evilC wrote:
          Is she having a dump in her own cauldron? That's not very erotic.
          You may not find that erotic….

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Lyra wrote:
            Haha. Is that meant to be a dead fish on the floor?
            Have you have never heard of the curse of thee pagan cod?

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Barbela Lugosi's Dead

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

There's nothing good on at any cinema today. It's a national disgrace.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Where are you?

The Ritzy in Brixton is showing American Werewolf, a Let the Right One In/Drag Me To Hell double bill, My Bloody Valentine and ummm Twilight, tonight.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Yeah the Ritzy's not that far, but in the end I went for Thirst. I forgot Zombieland, that might have been better.

(I really enjoyed Twilight, which worried me greatly. I do want to see Drag me to Hell, but someone told me something bad happens to an animal and that I shouldn't.)

I now have Mrs Gaskell's ghost stories and a DVD of The Addiction to keep me going.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Ricky Lenin wrote:
                      I don't mind religious festivals but I find Halloween to be secular but tawdy and pointless.
                      Seems to be just an excuse for kids to go round begging or pestering people for sweets.
                      Or people to wear silly hats or wear badly-applied 'gothic' make-up!

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Well, it didn't turn out as badly as I feared. We went to a street in Zehlendorf in the old U.S. sector which is still largely populated by Americans, who were therefore up for it. In fact, with all the American-built houses, it was what I'd imagine Halloween is like in some leafy suburb in New England.

It was painless, and definitely interesting, but it's still not my bag. I just can't get the attraction of witches and zombies and all that shit. It just bores the arse off me. Horror is something that completely passes me by.

Also, with all that traipsing through grass verges in autumn, it's a great opportunity to get your shoes covered in dog shit.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

If anyone needs something to help them sleep tonight, here's a little something from a previous life.

Sweet dreams.

Comment

Hallowe'en? Bah, humbug!

Twas a grand night.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/808/1002785.jpg[/img]]

Comment

Working...
                            X