If I could turn back time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why are we still doing this? Why did we used to do it anyway? Was it during the war? Is it because of dairy farmers? I just don't see the point. Also which is the correct time, summer or winter?
    Oh, and what happens if we post a message on here at exactly 2:00am?

Ah, back when I played, this would be the only day of the year I'd turn up to Sunday football training on time.

This also makes it, to the day, ten years since I was mistaken for a homeless person. How time flies.

Comment

Well, not quite to the day. But fuck you if you were going to point it out. There's no romance in your soul.

Comment

Have already put my clock back here. Woo! We're messing with the space-time continuum!

...plus it's unprecedented to have the OTF clock 'correct' for one hour only!

Comment

Hmm! Nothing.

Comment

Hang on, all the times have changed, that's not right.

Comment

Gaah! OTF is back to one hour in the past.

Comment

[Griffin]Summertime is British and its typical of the current Government to take away our soverenty (sic) and replace it with a time that is based on an Ethnically (sic) mixed Borough[/Griffin]

Comment

We don't shift back for another two weeks. Fo fourteen days, you are only 4 hours ahead. I feel closer to you already.

Comment

Working...
                  X