Casuals United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casuals United

Yes, that's been covered in the Welsh press. Brilliant reader comment here that seems to object to the Welsh Defence League on the grounds of their fraternising with their English counterparts ;

Casuals United/Welsh Defence League are a State honey-trap, to the idiots who get involved don't be whinging when you get the 3am knock.

These phoneys are not football lads in the true sense anyway, they are the modern-day so-called hooligans.

As an older football lad I can tell you that none of the proper chaps are anything to do with these muppets.

As to being anti-Muslim, we have no argument against religions, we have absolutely nothing to do with these WDL/EDL who are race-mixing scum.
    There's a sitcom in here somewhere.

Comment

Casuals United

I've seen the term before, but don't really understand what "casuals" means. Can I get an OTF definition?

Comment

Casuals United

Harry Truscott wrote:
        Yes, that's been covered in the Welsh press. Brilliant reader comment here that seems to object to the Welsh Defence League on the grounds of their fraternising with their English counterparts ;

Casuals United/Welsh Defence League are a State honey-trap, to the idiots who get involved don't be whinging when you get the 3am knock.

These phoneys are not football lads in the true sense anyway, they are the modern-day so-called hooligans.

As an older football lad I can tell you that none of the proper chaps are anything to do with these muppets.

As to being anti-Muslim, we have no argument against religions, we have absolutely nothing to do with these WDL/EDL who are race-mixing scum.
        There's a sitcom in here somewhere.
        Did they mean 'race-hating'? And Yes.

More 'seriously', a link took me indirectly to to The BNP site who on their Feedback? (open to all site visitors) claimed the EDL was a 'State-sponsored' campaign/vehicle to
        smear them....

May go back to look for the link later, but it was accessible via that site named above.
        With some other pretty odd stuff.

Comment

Casuals United

Inca, Casuals are basicallly football hooligans that liked to dress up to have fights. They began to appear in the late 1970s and early 1980s in Britain.

They had a distinctive style, hence the name. This style was mostly based around sportswear, especially hard to get European sportswear.

A big part of the culture seemed to be one-upmanship so there was a constant hunt for the next big thing. Perhaps the most intriguing stylisitc direction was the adoption of the Sherlock Holmes look.

The casuals eventually led to the revival of Britain's literary industry.

Comment

Casuals United

hahaha

I might email CP Company, let them know that an image of one of their rubbish coats is being used by these undesirable types.

Comment

Casuals United

Bored of Education wrote:

Nicked off Dawkins as well
              The entire thing? Exactly the same?

Comment

Casuals United

I was riffing off your Infidel cap idea nicked off the atheists post

Comment

Casuals United

EIM wrote:
                  http://casualsunited.webs.com/
                  The latest from these sad tw*ts is that they claim to have taken a 'slap' from Combat 18!
                  But then seen them off.

Oh and they have a T-shirt which Adidas's lawyers may be interested in.

But they won't be winning any awards from the Plain, er, English Campaign.

Comment

Casuals United

Yeah, I really wish they wouldn't make adidas so prominent, almost suggesting an affiliation.

Comment

Casuals United

I have a pair of those red adidas London

I take it I am now going to have to sell them

Comment

Casuals United

I mean, it's not the worst thing they do.

Comment

Casuals United

Guy Potger wrote:
                          SamLKelly wrote:
                          This sounds suspiciously like it could be something to do with the English Defence League, one of whose prospective funders was in the Guardian yesterday talking about how football hooligan gangs were exactly the demographic the EDL is trying to tap into.
                          No. They're quite clear that they aren't

http://casualsunited.webs.com/

Casuals United are here now, simply to promote cooperation between the football Tribes of the UK, and to arrange numbers for marches/demos organised by other groups such as the Defence Leagues, while remaining seperate from them.

Marches/Demos we will be supporting

EDL march Manchester October 10th
                          Welsh Defence League, "no more mosques" Demo Newport Oct 24th
                          EDL March Leeds October 31st
                          Scottish Defence League march Glasgow Nov 14th

Full details of these marches on facebook group "British Citizens against Muslim Extremists"
                          Couldn't be clearer!
                          Besides GP's sarcasm, see these tw*ts are holding a demo later, in Glasgow.
                          Apart from the, er, 'predictable' comments about certain chickens coming home to roost, it also sees their 'debut' in Scotland. And of the SDL.
                          Maybe they think the by-election result has given them certain credibility?

Interestingly there's no SPL games, so besides the usual suspects it'll be vaguely interesting to see what other motley clowns show up....just hope they get the deserved 'welcome' from the green half of Glasgow?
                          And of course, other enlightened citizens!

Comment

Casuals United

Munchkin wrote:
                            Is that 'pot' , or, 'kettle,' ,or,er , 'both!'?'

Comment

Casuals United

Toro: Count On It wrote:
                              Munchkin wrote:
                              Is that 'pot' , or, 'kettle,' ,or, er , 'both!'?'
                              If you're going to quote me, at least do it properly. Presuming you can actually type or spell adequately as you claim?

And let us know when you master the art of, even 'relative' comedy....

Comment

Casuals United

Make it stop. Make it stop.

Comment

Casuals United

Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                  X