Jeremy Vine on BBC Election Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The neanderthal to modern-man conservative leader thing was Brasseyesque enough but is anyone else watching him doing a cowboy accent and shooting it out in an ol'style honky-tonk right now? Have I been spiked or am I watching this?

Oh, it was dreadful. I had to throw a brick at the telly.

Comment

I had a bit to drink last night but this definitely happened. There will, surely, actually be a News Dwarf and an Answer Prancer by the time of the next General Election.

Comment

His jeans were horrific; proper middle-age dad cut, with young chap's detailing, particular the stitching on the fly-falp which kind of said 'I've got a cock in here' and his shirt collars were footballer-esque in their modishness.

Comment

Vine was like Jean Calvin compared with the clown like crap talked by Nick Robinson.

Comment

The 'soapation' of news is just as worse. Midlands Today talked to the sister of that girl found dead in a bathful of sand in Japan a year ago and punctuated the report with this horrid 'melancholy' tinkly piano. Had I the power, I'd have fired the bugger who even thought of adding this lachrymose 'sugaring' of news.

Hell in a handcart, I think, is the phrase.

Comment

Working...
            X