Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seven & Ten?? Who breeds these fucking cunts??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090822/tuk-cruel-attack-on-cancer-girl-five-6323e80.html

How can they be so evil, so young? They're in the same catergory as Jamie Bulger's murderers.
    Just a sad resigned "why?"

The match did not ignite.
    Jesus.

Comment

Oh my god.

I've mentioned Halifax on another thread. It's the wild fucking west out there.

Comment

When my dad moved from New Mexico to LA when he was 4 years old, he first lived in Navy housing with his family. The houses were raised up off of the ground, and some older kids that lived in the housing complex tied a rope into a noose and talked him into putting it around his neck. They were about to push him off of the porch when my grandmother came out and saw what was happening.

Comment

How can they be so evil, so young? They're in the same catergory as Jamie Bulger's murderers.
          As with the Bulger killers, I am loath to attach such words as "evil" to these sort of incidents as it seems to indicate that these sort of kids are irredeemable freaks that are one-offs.

I actually think that your thread title is more spot on in that , instead of the majority of reporting that will follow this, attention is paid to how these kids are raised (and I don't just mean "Blame the parents")

From what the victim's mother says, it appears that there is a problem on the estate.

Comment

Working...
          X