• Show
Clear All

You're nicked son

Have we done this story?

You're nicked son

That fucking insane.

Comment

You're nicked son

I bet his DNA samples and the fact that he was charged remain on file.

Comment

You're nicked son

Yeah, he could have got £100 from mazumamobile.com, or any of the other similarly reputable fencers of stolen property you find advertising their services on daytime ITV nowadays.

I like the several companies now offering to buy "your" old jewellery off you, in return for the wholesale price of the gold (currently about £10/g for 14-carat trinkets).

Comment

You're nicked son

I always think that about those dodgy shops you see with 'Mobile Phones Unlocked' signs. There's only one reason that service exists, surely?

Comment

You're nicked son

I've used one of those dodgy shops in the past to remove the block that the network puts on your phone. I could choose whatever network I wanted then.

Comment

You're nicked son

Nil Arshavin wrote:
              I've used one of those dodgy shops in the past to remove the block that the network puts on your phone. I could choose whatever network I wanted then.
              Me too. I've always used prepay Sim cards and used them with sim-free or unlocked phones.

Can't the networks brick your phone these days if they're stolen?

Comment

You're nicked son

Oh right. My mistake. I didn't know networks did that blocking thing in the first place.

Comment

You're nicked son

Paul, of previous good character, has a Saturday job at Welding jewellers on Lord Street, Southport, and is held in high regard by his teachers at Southport College.

Shouldn't they drop the 'previous' bit? It makes him sound as if he was formally a good person, but is now of a dodgy, untrustworthy kind.

Comment

You're nicked son

Which he obviously is if the police are interested in him...

Comment

Working...
                    X