Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

m, where's the "Forty years ago today" thread ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, the moon landing ? Michael Collins sitting in a tin can, high above the earth, thinking what lucky bastards Neil and Buzz are whilst grumbling about having to keep driving around the block until they're ready to leave ?

Has this now become so mundane that even OTFers fail to comment ?

Here. Maybe you hadn't spotted that "Lunar" means "of or pertaining to the moon"...

Comment

save it...

it appears that it had slipped to page three or four, with a recent post bumping it (as the kids like to say) back up to where it is now.

Before someone posts a tutorial on the search function, I didn't think it would be necessary to use it for such a topic, today being the anniversary and all.

Comment

Hugh Fatbastard wrote:
        Before someone posts a tutorial on the search function, I didn't think it would be necessary to use it for such a topic, today being the anniversary and all.
        actually I've just posted on the other thread that the anniversary for us in the UK should really be tomorrow as the landing took place at 4.30am on the morning of the 21st UK time

Comment

fair enoough. I'll come back then.

Comment

Who gives a shit?

Number of moon landings in my lifetime = 0. Can't be that important.

Comment

Working...
            X