People who look like Louis van Gaal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On some thread or other, somebody said that Louis van Gaal reminds them of a minor actor from a GoodFellas type of movie. He indeed reminds me of an American actor as well, and I also can't get to it.

The Louis van Gaal you have these days, you might have seen him on TV, sweating, Louis van Gaal, sweating in the heat, on the TV...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/8/2/1280760752496/Extra-Stewart-Lee-006.jpg

Hot patootie, bless my soul...

Comment

I think I have figured out which actor LVG looks like. It's Joe Don Baker.

Comment

Lvg has one of those concave Dutch faces, so that limits the number of people he resembles. He looks like he could be pottering around in the background of a peter Bruegel painting

Comment

Joe Don Baker is a great call.

Comment

Comment

I used to have a Dutch boss who looked like him. Definitely a Dutch face.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Leave him the fuck alone, lads. He looks like a win at all costs champion. A standard bearer for Mancunian superiority. A lord of all that is right, good, and a little bit angry. A bridge that crosses the calm, friendly waters of the Manco-Dutch canal.

He might not sport a cardigan as well as his predecessor at Old Trafford, but he doesn't have to rely on woollen gimmicks. He's got something else. Something better*.

*Possibly not better when it comes to Autumn and the nights get chilly. Nebulous concepts of betterness don't really keep someone warm on bonfire night like a woolly pully and a toffee apple.

Comment

Comment

At Bayern, the players used to refer to him (behind his back, of course) as The Nose.

I think he looks like Mr. Punch with an amputated hooter.

Comment

treibeis wrote: At Bayern, the players used to refer to him (behind his back, of course) as The Nose.

I think he looks like Mr. Punch with an amputated hooter.
                          Said it here before, but I'm sure he's had some work done on his Steve Bruce-esque schnozz. I wonder when?

Comment

I'm not a big advocate of cosmetic surgery, but I really wish Steve Bruce and Mick McCarthy would get their noses fixed.

Comment

Stumpy Pepys wrote: I'm not a big advocate of cosmetic surgery, but I really wish Steve Bruce and Mick McCarthy would get their noses fixed.
                              There's an Indonesian cartel on it as we speak.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nah, Butthead looks like …

Comment

Ah, yes, Uruguay's captain Godin.

Comment

There are a number of Dutch footballers and managers who, if you look at them long enough, start to look like Beavis or Butthead.

We've had Louis van Gaal as Butthead, and many people over the years have pointed out Dennis Bergkamp's resemblance to Beavis. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar looks like Beavis AND Butthead.

I'm now going to stare at a photo of Ronald Koeman, just to see what happens.

Comment

Comment

Comment

satchmo76 wrote:
                                              The spit of Steve McClaren.

Comment

Comment

treibeis wrote: There are a number of Dutch footballers and managers who, if you look at them long enough, start to look like Beavis or Butthead.

We've had Louis van Gaal as Butthead, and many people over the years have pointed out Dennis Bergkamp's resemblance to Beavis. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar looks like Beavis AND Butthead.

I'm now going to stare at a photo of Ronald Koeman, just to see what happens.
                                                  So, what happened? Don't leave us all hanging here, man!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X