How the flipping heck do you cope?

I can't stand still

I can't sit down calm

I can't sleep

I can't think

I can't not think

I can't eat

I..oh... drink I can

It's just a fucking mess in the head right now.

I'm so satisfied and have not a single expectation. We have already won. Like, it's over. What more can I wish for? Our little tiny amongst other nations, we have done it.

Then, fuck, we could actually win it all.

My mind is a fog. It's been for quite a time now. Not only after the England win. It started after the trashing of Argentina.

I don't know what the hell to do.

I've tried several things. After the England game I broke down on the floor at home crying, my Sophia laughing but not spite only she had never seen me that way and understood completely why I cried, then I just got up told her "I have to get out of here", and power walked like a maniac aimlessly for two hours through Gothenburg while on my phone posting shit and responding to mates.

What the hell is going on? This is all so surreal! I don't know what the fuck to do with my minutes anymore. They are too many on a Friday when the final is on Sunday.

Support England instead. It's stress free at the moment.

Comment

Hah, thank's Nef for that. You made me smile and calm down if only for a blink.

Comment

Admin note: Thread title edited. Sigh.

Comment

As a manager with a lower games won per centage than Antonio Conte once remarked, "Football, eh? Fucking hell".

Comment

Working...
          X