Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last chance.

Comment

England desperately trying to win a set-piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
        So, Trippier's goal was England's only shot on target.
        And the goal-line clearance

Comment

Ah well.

Best of luck to Croatia.

Comment

Pickford didn't go up?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
              It wasn't. Kane had two on target in one chance.
              Said 7-1 on the FIFA graphic, at any rate.

Comment

Comment

It's nice to give so much pleasure to the world.

Comment

Jonathan Wilson said that this tournament will probably be like 2006 for Germany, so this is just following that observation.

Comment

Thank fuck that’s over.

Comment

Beyond expectations. The next four years could be interesting.

Good luck to Croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
                          It wasn't. Kane had two on target in one chance.
                          Neither was on target, hit the post and the follow up was parallel to the goal line

Comment

Originally posted by Defensive minded
                            That's said, I would like this Croatia team a lot more if they weren't such a bunch of time-wasting cunts.
                            The ref had a pocketful of second chances for Lovren.

Comment

Why don't teams shake hands at the end of a game any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                Why don't teams shake hands at the end of a game any more?
                                And, something else I had noticed that Renart posted about on FB...you don't really see players exchanging shirts any more.

England tried to kick off and score while Croatia were still celebrating the Mandzukic goal. Worth a shot, I guess:

https://twitter.com/VJesenicnik/status/1017142515265429506

Comment

Buggery bollocks; but fair dos Croatia, they were the better side in the end and that was a proper football match.

Comment

So will the third place game be the first time the same teams have effectively played two dead rubbers in a tournament?

Comment

For all the shit that Sterling gets England were so much better with him on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                                        Neither was on target, hit the post and the follow up was parallel to the goal line
                                        Stones' header was on target before the number 2 whose name I can't spell headed it off the line

Comment

Fair dos. Two clinical finishes. Disappointed in Kane over the last two games, tbh...

Comment

Textbook England tournament performance really, knocked out by the first decent team they meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                              Stones' header was on target before the number 2 whose name I can't spell headed it off the line
                                              Good point, there were at least two then.

Comment

Originally posted by Defensive minded
                                                That's said, I would like this Croatia team a lot more if they weren't such a bunch of time-wasting cunts.
                                                In the 62nd minute, England were already wasting time with a dance routine with ball and corner flag.

Comment

Though FIFA didn't count them. I thought that header cleared "off the line" was heading towards the post rather than on target, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                                                    Thank fuck that’s over.
                                                    Yup

Comment

Working...
                                                    X