Racism in Sweden, by the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism in Sweden, by the way

A professor and his team has issued a report saying that the racist messages towards Jimmy Durmaz after the Germany game were not many to begin with (50-ish among over 10,000 supporting him) and that the racist ones were created by bot's. Swedish media is also reporting which means there's some solidity in the claim.

Sweden will have an election in September and these currently governing cu**s really have no barriers to what they will do, to remain in power. There is no good alternative at present, but by God these sat now are one bunch of vile, evil, lying, racists. They use all of us with an immigrant background to feast on caviar.

What a turd this country is turning into. Thank God for the national side.

You may wish to restart this thread, elsewhere.

Comment

Not 'elsewhere' as in fuck off, but maybe more suitable in "World"?

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
        Sweden will have an election in September and these currently governing cu**s really have no barriers to what they will do, to remain in power.
        So Socialdemokraterna have done the classic European centre-left move of dog whistling racism to woo back people who have moved to far-right parties. That didn't work so well in other countries...

So I guess the only remaining sane choice is Miljöpartiet?

Comment

But it's about Jimmy Durmaz and what happened after the game, when he caused the free kick which resulted in 2-1 to Germany.

Maybe you're right.

You know, maybe it was better I didn't put it up at all and I think it will die on its own by dropping down among the other.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post

So I guess the only remaining sane choice is Miljöpartiet?
            Are you insane? Don't you know they are called Gröna Khmererna? They if any have been using immigrants as a baseball bat.

Comment

Shite. So there's nobody worth voting for now who would get at least 4%?

Comment

None. They're all the same in the end. Really.

Comment

Is Lisbeth Salander running, locally?

I just realised that I know slightly above zero, about Swedish politics/parliament.

Comment

None. They're all the same in the end. Really.
                    Yeah. Vänsterpartiet seem ok from the outside, but then I dug deeper and realised that much of their misguided anti-EU agenda is just a front for some kind of longing for the blonde Sweden of old.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemin-de-fairy View Post
                      Is Lisbeth Salander running, locally?

I just realised that I know slightly above zero, about Swedish politics/parliament.
                      Don't read more about it. You will start to hate this country filled of so many turn-coats you'd be baffled for months.

Comment

I like Piratpartiet but unfortunately they won't get the 4% needed to get into the parliament.

Comment

Front page of socialdemokraterna.se has one of their party points. "Everyone who can work, should work. No matter who they are." It's accompanied by a picture of a black man and woman in a headscarf.

Fuck the fuck off.

As if immigrants in Sweden choose not to work. It's a great auld place if your name is Anderssonsson or Sjöbergdalblomma

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                            Front page of socialdemokraterna.se has one of their party points. "Everyone who can work, should work. No matter who they are." It's accompanied by a picture of a black man and woman in a headscarf.

Fuck the fuck off.

As if immigrants in Sweden choose not to work. It's a great auld place if your name is Anderssonsson or Sjöbergdalblomma
                            It's even worse than that with Social democrats here. Two years ago they screamed racism when one of the opponents suggested it should be mandatory for immigrants to learn Swedish if you want to get economical aid. Now that exact same suggestion is a corner stone in their campaigning ahead of September. They're a bunch of vile cun**. Trust me, anton p, when I tell you that the most amount of racism I myself have experienced in this country with my dark look, is from people who worship the Swedish social democrats. They are an evil beyond comprehension.

Comment

It's even worse than that with Social democrats here. Two years ago they screamed racism when one of the opponents suggested it should be mandatory for immigrants to learn Swedish if you want to get economical aid. Now that exact same suggestion is a corner stone in their campaigning ahead of September. They're a bunch of vile cun**. Trust me, anton p, when I tell you that the most amount of racism I myself have experienced in this country with my dark look, is from people who worship the Swedish social democrats. They are an evil beyond comprehension.
                              When I worked on a building site in Holland, there were some proper out and out 'working class' racists. But when they needed something done and knew I was the man for the job, they'd tell the boss, "Irish needs to do that, he's the best for that job." In that way, openly racist working class people actually gave me an equal shot based on my skills. The 'university level' jobs I later got into in Holland and Sweden were filled with people who claimed to be anti-racist and would never vote right wing. But when it came to hiring people for the cushy jobs with permanent contracts, there was always some local inbred jumping the queue ahead of me. So there you have it. Would I rather work with a racist rust-belt jackass or a university educated leftish liberal. It's not as clear-cut as it seems...

Comment

I have much more, so much more respect for someone who is out and open racist and hates me in my face, than someone claiming isn't then turns out to be the biggest asshole of them all.
                                Just the other week I was sat next to a Swede who said he was communist. Without my asking. I wasn't interested. He also asked where I was from. I explained "born in Sweden Croatian parents".
                                I was trying to talk about football with someone else there. He continued with his shit, like his face into mine because he saw I was not blonde and thought simply because I was not blonde I'd be on his blonde communist side. I tried over and over to not talk politics. I was very much not interested. After about 20 min I caved in and said "I think they're all shit, the left in this country especially".. You know what he said?
                                So why don't you move back to Croatia then?

Comment

Yeah there's a lot of that in Vänsterpartiet. I've met quite a few of them. 100% anti-EU, because Swedish laws are all more progressive and superior to EU laws, apparently. I pointed out to them that they were able to get to know me as a person because I was hired in Sweden due to my EU citizenship meaning I should be treated equally for a job opening. I told them that if Sweden left the EU, I'd probably have to leave Sweden. "Well, that sucks for you", was the best answer they could come up with.

Comment

Working...
                                  X