No announcement yet.

Should Be The Final? QF2 - BRZ-BEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDB putting together a strong case for Player of the Tournament, if Belgium do advance.

Comment

It just feels like Gabriel Jesus is never going to score. Firmino time.

Comment

They're not proper Belgian fans. They must be hired, posh Russians?

Having said that, the gulf between the Belgian middle class and their lovable riff raff is massive. Perhaps the biggest in Europe now The Moron Race is no longer in Europe.

I'd actually really like Eden Hazard to run amok now.

And Belgium could do with a worse PM than Vincent Kompany.

Comment

Would be first Belgian victory over Brazil since 1963.

Comment

Brazil doesn't seem to have a plan. Slowly dancing with the ball at your feet outside of the box while staring at two Belgian defenders isn't going to get it done.

Comment

Neymar now up to more than 16 minutes on the floor in this WC now.

A Belgium - France semi - final would be wonderful. I have a day off that day. Brussels might be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                Brazil doesn't seem to have a plan. Slowly dancing with the ball at your feet outside of the box while staring at two Belgian defenders isn't going to get it done.
                I'm imagining this as a Tim Bradford wobbly film.

Comment

Belgium's second goal was lovely. There's been a couple of times since when they've cut Brazil open and with better finishing it would be 2014 all over again.

Comment

Brazil haven't beaten a European team in a knockout game since the 2002 final.

Comment

Stats for everything nowadays, but not "Worst Clean Sheets". Currently Belgium. Not just in the tournament, possibly the history of football.

Lovely to watch on the counter, so if this stays 2-0 ... well, it won't.

Comment

I've just remembered that I saw Martinez's Swansea lose 4-2 to Havant & Waterlooville, in an FA Cup replay, at West Leigh Park.

Comment

Some heads would explode in Wigan if Belgium wins it...fair to say Martinez is like Marmite there...

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                            Neymar now up to more than 16 minutes on the floor in this WC now.
                            This may be my favourite statistic of the whole World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                              Brazil haven't beaten a European team in a knockout game since the 2002 final.
                              And indeed, the World Cup has seen a European stranglehold since, set to be extended until 2022.

Comment

I have Belgium to win this 5-2 on the predictions thread but I'm not sure Brazil will get two.

Comment

Some posters on here would explode as well

Comment

I supported Belgium before Iceland were fashionable.

Comment

Not the time or place, I suppose. But Southgate's bloody lovely, isn't he? I bet he voted Remain.

Comment

Southgate is the Benoit Paire of soccer.

Comment

I can't believe I just called football, soccer.

I'm on the turn.

Comment

I can envisage Brazil finding a couple of goals from somewhere. But equally - well, even more so - I can see Belgium nicking one or two on the break. Which probably means it'll stay as it is...

Comment

I think he's more the Andy Murray of soccer.

Comment

Why do people talk about southgate like they were trying to convince themselves that they were right to lie to him that the child was his?

Oh he's so good, and kind, and well spoken, and well dressed, and such a decent guy. He's so great with the kids, and such a good provider, I only wish I was attracted to him. etc
                                                Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 06-07-2018, 19:11.

Comment

Bearded, cute, and shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chemin-de-fairy View Post
                                                    I can't believe I just called football, soccer.

I'm on the turn.
                                                    Or half Irish.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X