Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst team: Saudis, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Panama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Can we rank the bottom 8 in 25-32 order? Maybe something like South Korea at 25 to Panama at 32?

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Poland are in the worst 8 of the tournament and reducing Europe's overall supremacy in head to heads.

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    I think there were higher expectations for Egypt and Argentina. Egypt because of the relatively low ranking of their group opponents and Argentina because they are Argentina and rarely go out in the group stage no matter how bad they are.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Egypt and Argentina I would have thought. Morocco and Peru at least entertained a bit.

Leave a comment:

• San Bernardhinault
    replied
    Worst per confederation:

UEFA: Poland
    AFC: Saudi Arabia
    CONCACAF: Panama
    CAF: Egypt. Possibly Morocco?
    Conmebol: Argentina? Peru?

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    Tunisia has no place in the considerations. I'd nominate Argentina as a contender. Given their resources, they have been embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• N est à?
    replied
    Morocco have been better than this, closer to Peru. Egypt were disappointing, but haven't looked rabbit in the headlights outclassed like the other three

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    Morocco were fairly solid in both their games, the problem being their attack had the sharpness of a blunt breadknife. Was opting for the Saudis, but the sheer rankness of the Panamanians today gives them the edge now.

Leave a comment:

• Worst team: Saudis, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Panama?

Is it between these five?
Working...
X