Cod War Three: ENG-ICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooney falling over when trying to volley it was eerily reminiscent of Gerrard.

Comment

More boos.

Comment

Danny Baker: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Comment

Agree with Harry.
          England are shocking but they'll score eventually

Comment

This takes me back. Some keep ball at the back for a few minutes then launching the ball aimlessly up field.

Comment

Macca: "They're not doing anythink!"

Comment

Went to get coffee on that Kane free kick, came back to Rooney putting a cross well over the end-line. The thing is, England throughly deserve to lose this, this is a gutless showing.

Comment

There's no way I can last twenty minutes without a piss. This is where England score. Sorry, it'll be my fault.

Comment

I don't know what Bjarnson runs on but I want some. He just never loses as step.

Comment

England going for four up front then. If Iceland can cut off the supply they can catch England on the break.

Comment

multipleman78 wrote: England have clearly underestimated Iceland here. Look at England's first three games. Sure they didn't put teams away but they bossed them comprehensively and didn't let anyone counter them.

Iceland are a tough team but they don't counter that great. It's not like they have a breakaway threat like Bale who England stopped except for Joe Hart who undid his teams good work.

In this game it seems that England are lethargic not secure against the counter. Iceland have had more chances than all of England's 3 group opponents. This has to be down to attitude. They came out disrespectful, scored early and thought this is going to be a fucking stroll.

Now the shit is running down their legs and they are struggling to function.
                        Yeah, not sure I agree with that. England have just come out and been same old same old, they are absurdly naive tactically. Iceland just happen to be the best team we've played so far. I don't see any sense of taking them lightly?

Comment

I don't understand why Roy hasn't brought on Milner yet.

Comment

I have never, and I mean ever, seen England so bad.

Comment

Iceland's off the ball movement is utterly fantastic.

Comment

Ciarraíoch wrote: I can see the Sun's headline already - "Cheaters, Cheaters, Puffin Eaters!"
                                'Wail. Blubber'

Comment

Anywhere will do eh Clive. Stop talking shite.

Comment

WTF was that "cross" from Sturridge?

Comment

Calvert wrote: Agree with Harry.
                                      England are shocking but they'll score eventually
                                      Yeah but that's how seemed against Austria, and they did. But then Iceland scored another.

Comment

gérontophile wrote: I have never, and I mean ever, seen England so bad.
                                        England were much worse than this at the last world cup.

Comment

Fuck it, have to go out right now. Hang in there, Iceland...

Comment

Mr Cogito wrote:
                                            Originally posted by multipleman78
                                            England have clearly underestimated Iceland here. Look at England's first three games. Sure they didn't put teams away but they bossed them comprehensively and didn't let anyone counter them.

Iceland are a tough team but they don't counter that great. It's not like they have a breakaway threat like Bale who England stopped except for Joe Hart who undid his teams good work.

In this game it seems that England are lethargic not secure against the counter. Iceland have had more chances than all of England's 3 group opponents. This has to be down to attitude. They came out disrespectful, scored early and thought this is going to be a fucking stroll.

Now the shit is running down their legs and they are struggling to function.
                                            Yeah, not sure I agree with that. England have just come out and been same old same old, they are absurdly naive tactically. Iceland just happen to be the best team we've played so far. I don't see any sense of taking them lightly?
                                            I am not sure Iceland are better than Wales, who England had pushed back for almost the entire match.

Comment

Whatever the result, this is an amazing performance from Iceland.

Comment

Limey wrote: I don't understand why Roy hasn't brought on Milner yet.

Comment

Jón Dadi Bödvarsson has to be the coolest name at the tournament.

Kolbeinn gone off with an injury of some kind.

Comment

Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica were better than Iceland.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X