• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurotwat

Dembele starts!

COME ON TWATBALLERS WE CAN DIG OURSELVES OUT OF THIS IF WE BELIEVE

Comment

Eurotwat

Dembele hobbles off, garnering a paltry two points, perhaps to feature no more. Some players just can't seem to reproduce their club form on the interantional stage.

Comment

Eurotwat

Ramos was solidly off the mark last night, but I'm disappointed that Busquet's play-acting (clutching his face after a hand to the chest) didn't get its reward, especially as it got the opponent booked.

Comment

Eurotwat

I love that my pick Corluka's total of 30 points includes 3 x 4 points for having a "bandaged head".

My desire for Portugal's elimination is being tempered by the need for Pepe and Nani to continue with point-accumulating twattery until the latter stages of the tournament.

Comment

Eurotwat

Nish certainly knows his twats!

An inspired selection of both Hinteregger and Saeversson - each now on 24 points - has Nish's 'People's Republic of Macaroon' currently 8 points clear of the field.

Mind you, those same selections might come back to haunt him, come the knockout stages.

Comment

Eurotwat

Mouton D wrote: My hope was that until then, the Irish, Swiss and Northern Irish representation would leak a crazy amount of goals, but they're clearly not twatty enough.
              I take that back. Thank you Ireland! I knew I could count on you.

Comment

Eurotwat

Anything for Behrami for destroying playing equipment, i.e. the ball? If there isn't, there should be.

Comment

Eurotwat

That was literally the first thing that occurred to me.

Comment

Eurotwat

I picked Basha purely for his name and he was subbed off before he could get a 2nd yellow. Nice.

Comment

Eurotwat

Felicity, I guess so wrote: I picked Basha purely for his name and he was subbed off before he could get a 2nd yellow. Nice.
                      (Obscure reference section...)

-

Comment

Eurotwat

Ronaldo and Pepe have given Mum's Gone to Iceland a much-needed boost.

Comment

Eurotwat

Excitement on Tuesday for those with Ukrainians or Turks in the side, as both teams could potentially do the 20 point double of going home pointless and goalless.

Hats off, incidentally, to Ukraine for their twatchievement in managing to get knocked out before the last game under this format.

Comment

Eurotwat

I think what we're learning is, never go into a tournament without at least two Croats in your twatball team.

You've got more chance of winning the Grand National riding a cow.

Comment

Eurotwat

Et Ville C`est? wrote:
                              Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so
                              I picked Basha purely for his name and he was subbed off before he could get a 2nd yellow. Nice.
                              (Obscure reference section...)

-

Get with it, dad...

Comment

Eurotwat

Shouldn't Beresutski get head bandage points for yesterday?

Comment

Eurotwat

Just glad to be off the bottom of the table, Brian. Its given all the boys a lift, and hopefully we can kick (and elbow, dive and fake-yellow-card) on from here.

Comment

Eurotwat

Who has lots of Ukrainians in their team?

Comment

Eurotwat

Up to second! More excited about this than is reasonable, even knowing that the only way is down as my elite twats are mostly bowing out at this stage.

Comment

Eurotwat

Right behind you.

I love you, Sergio Ramos!

Comment

Eurotwat

A card for Pepe would see him suspended for the next game, and presumably bring Bruno Alves into play. The Indian Summer of Ricardo Carvalho must be infuriating a lot of entrants.

Comment

Eurotwat

Sits wrote: Right behind you.

I love you, Sergio Ramos!
                                            Ooh, and Cristiano just keeps on giving. I completely missed his "twatty off-field behaviour" bonus. Good lad Ronny.

Comment

Eurotwat

Ah, the Iceland comments that would be I guess?

edit- or perhaps not, just seen the microphone throwing incident. Haha, he's admirably determined to make his mark on this tournament somehow or other.

Comment

Eurotwat

Hats off to Aleksandar Dragovic of Austria for being the highest scoring twat of the first round, with a whopping 42 points from just two games, an average of a phenomenal 21 points per game.

Comment

Eurotwat

Best possible team of the group phase:
                                                  GK Hannes Halldorson (ISL, 20)
                                                  D Aleksandar Dragovic (AUT, 42)
                                                  D Domagoj Vida (CRO, 38)
                                                  D Darijo Srna (CRO, 34)
                                                  D Vedran Corluka (CRO, 34)
                                                  D Martin Hinteregger (AUT, 32)
                                                  MF Yevhen Konoplyanka (UKR, 38)
                                                  MF Serhiy Sydorchuk (UKR, 38)
                                                  F Yevhen Seleznyov (UKR, 38)

Plus two out of four from:
                                                  D Birkir Saevarsson (ISL, 26)
                                                  D Ari Skulason (ISL, 26)
                                                  MF Pavel Mamaev (RUS, 26)
                                                  F Shane Long (IRE, 26)

for a total of 366 points. Christiano Ronaldo's off-field twattiness almost gave him a spot in the squad, but his two goals dumped him below the threshold.

Comment

Eurotwat

Ger has selected the best available goalkeeper (Pyatov, Ukraine, 30 points), but he doesn't feature in the best team, since only three players from the same country are allowed. I cannot upgrade Halldorson to Pyatov without losing at least twelve points by giving up another Ukrainian.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X