Eurotwat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurotwat

Congratulations to Cota for winning the OTF league but also for finishing in second place worldwide.

This has been tremendous fun once again. Can barely wait to do this all over again in 2018.

Comment

Eurotwat

Yeah, well done Cota. OTF can be proud.

Thanks mattj (I think?) for setting the league up.

Comment

Eurotwat

19th out of 37 active players. Mid-table security/mediocrity.

They're a great bunch of young twats, Brian, and I'm sure they'll have learnt a lot from the experience and will come back even twattier in Russia.

Rui Patricio got 21 points for a twatty timewasting yellow, but lost 23 points for a clean sheet and winning the tournament.

Comment

Eurotwat

Decades of watching lower division/non-league football has given me an insight into those players who can get you the points when it matters.

I was sweating a bit though as Pepe was doing the bodily fluids thing, then remembered way back in the 2nd game I managed to get the player with the fastest red card.

Great fun, enjoyed urging referees to get the book out at the drop of a hat.

Comment

Eurotwat

Ah, you absolutely smashed it Cota, no need to sweat. Congratulations.

Was anybody else counting down to the 36th minute on sunday, for the moment Lorik Cana would be confirmed as fastest red card of the tournament? And I didn't even have him in my side.

Congratulations also to Bastian Schweinsteiger, who with 65 points is crowned twat of the tournament: astonishing when you consider that before the quarter final he was on negative points.

Comment

Eurotwat

Indeed, Cota. Hearty congratulations!

Comment

Working...
              X