Night off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night off

Did the paperwork that had been neglected for over a week. Left work at 10.30. Teachers finish at 3.30, do they?

Comment

Night off

They do if they don't neglect a week's worth of paperwork.

Comment

Night off

Haha. Go shit six feet above Harry Hill.

Comment

Night off

Had I known Harry was sat next to Stewart Lee, I'd have shat elsewhere.

Comment

Night off

Mowed the front lawn along with some cursory weeding of what I laughably term the flower-beds, took some plastic & glass to the recycling bins and washed & ironed a couple of work shorts.

Ran out of time to pay the credit card bill though I did manage to squeeze in a viewing of "One Night In Turin" on ITV, which was most enjoyable.

Comment

Night off

Nocturnal Submission wrote: washed & ironed a couple of work shorts.
              You are the Hoff, AICMFP.

I attempted to dislodge a particularly stubborn virus from my PC, failed dismally, and cheered myself up by cleaning the kitchen. I don't know how I cope with the sheer, unadulterated thrill ride which is my life.

Comment

Night off

Tobiasz Gymshorts wrote:
                Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission
                washed & ironed a couple of work shorts.
                You are the Hoff, AICMFP.

I attempted to dislodge a particularly stubborn virus from my PC, failed dismally, and cheered myself up by cleaning the kitchen. I don't know how I cope with the sheer, unadulterated thrill ride which is my life.
                Whoops.

Actually, a long time ago during a spell of particularly warm weather, a colleague came into the office in a shirt/tie/suit trouser cut-off combination.

We laughed.

Comment

Night off

I quite enjoyed the night off, despite not doing much of note - football fatigue has set in early this year.

Tonight I'm going out to the late night shopping, hell-bent on spunking an obscene amount of money on some flooring. There's also a big fucking storm predicted, and I didn't bring a jacket.

Even still, I'm struggling to motivate myself to get back for the game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X