Euro 2012 betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro 2012 betting

Four bets so far. Russia & Germany to win: correct. Holland & Spain to win: incorrect.

Dont know whether to lump on France tomorrow.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

France look ridiculously overpriced at something like 2.6 or better. Definitely worth a punt, I'd say.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Ashley Young is England's top scorer since the last World Cup. He's 9/1 to score first.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Tonights bets - all on Betfair.

England Sweden.
          £10 Draw @ 3.2. £5 Correct score 1-1 @ 7.2

Ukraine France.
          £10 France win @ 2.16 £5 Correct score 1-2 @ 11.0. £5 HT/FT Ukraine/France @ 34.0

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

The Croatia 2 Spain 2 stitchup result only appears to be available on Bet365, and is 4-1

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

It's 7.0 on Betfair.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

I've backed England tonight. This Sweden team is exactly the sort of side they ought to beat comfortably.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Never in doubt.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

I logged on to my Betfair account last night and had more in there than I was expecting. Puzzled, I investigated further and found that last weekend I had put a bet on Greece qualifying from Group A, which had obviously just paid out.

I'm baffled, as I have no recollection of doing this at all. I can only think that I somehow did so accidentally, although I can't imagine how I could have done so without realising it. But I can see no reason for me to have placed that bet intentionally, and I'd like to think I'm not yet senile enough to have done so and forgotten all about it.

I'm genuinely baffled, but I'll happily take the winnings.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

It was the Betfairy

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Six bets so far.
                        4 won & 2 lost.
                        £4.80 up.

Thank god I couldnt get to a bookies last yesterday.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Just wondering how folk are getting on now we're down to 8? I don't do this myself but often just ponder the odd punt. How does one lay on a bookie website? Only ever seen backing.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

I'm down.

Need a Spain Germany final.

Still have a chance with Germany or France to win plus Gomez or Benzema as top scorer.

But its not been good.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Just wondering how folk are getting on now we're down to 8? I don't do this myself but often just ponder the odd punt. How does one lay on a bookie website? Only ever seen backing

Go to Betfair and get an account. Its very simple, just click the lay button. f you don't have an account you won't get to see all the odds.

The site will show you your potential liability if you are laying and won't let you bet if you don't have enough in your account to cover it.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Germany -1 at evens for tonight's match looks like bloody good value to me. I'm on it.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

Mr Beast wrote:
                                  Pricewise nothing at the top end of the market interested me, so I've had a tenner each way on Croatia at 50's.

Putting all my eggs in one basket, I'm tempted to lay Italy on all markets as I think there's a good chance they don't make it out of the group. I'll have a think before Sunday.
                                  I still think Croatia were a bit unlucky.

But still – what peerless advice. Thanks Christ I don’t have any spread betting accounts anymore.

Comment

Euro 2012 betting

David Agnew wrote:
                                    So my bets on England (14/1 - come on, they're playing like Greece in 2004) and Italy (14/1 - unfancied and shadowed in scandal like in 1982 and 2006) are going to be wastes of money.
                                    David Agnew wrote: Hofzinser wrote:Dzagoev top scorer (20/1) moments after his first goal (and before his price dropped) seemed worth it.
                                    This is the first time I've ever gone into the final with Winner and Top Goalscorer bets still live, and this last fortnight, I've been on a hot streak, which I think ended with Rafa Nadal in-play last night, so Balotelli will probably score a consolation, as Spain waltz off with the prize.

Comment

Working...
                                    X