Twatball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twatball

Antonio Cassano starting to pay back the faith shown by 68 twatballers with the first off-pitch points of the competition.

Comment

Twatball

Your move, Balotelli.

Comment

Twatball

Man, if I had picked the Arsenal idiot I would be bossing this thing. Which is all the worse because I went for longevity with the dutch keeper and don't even get that.

Comment

Twatball

it's all pretty tight though, been rather short on incident since the first game. i'd expect most people still have a chance

balotelli is set to be dropped though. that's a bit of a pisser for lots of us

Comment

Twatball

Newly found maturity, redemption through realised potential and the occasional lack of opportunity have contrived to leave my boys at the foot of the table.

The twats.

Comment

Twatball

This Twatball reminds me of the much-lamented Fantasy F**kwit on which I wrote a piece in December 2010, this site was proper hilarious!

FantasyFwit

my piece (in French)

Comment

Twatball

Special mention should be made of Jerome Boateng, who has managed to be the highest scoring defender, and second highest scorer overall, remarkably while playing for a team with a 100% record.

What a colossal twat.

Comment

Twatball

I'd imagine that for you fans of twattish behaviour, this tournament's been something of a washout.

Comment

Twatball

I blame those fair-play sleeve patches.

Comment

Twatball

Two good twattish moments in yesterday's game at least. Busquets gets the yellow for waving cards at the ref, and Coentrao waving a cock at Pepe Reina.

Unfortunately, I don't see anybody catching the "Ireland" players for highest twattishness. (Maybe Boateng?)

Comment

Twatball

Woop Woop.

Not having any Spaniards or one of the multiple golden boots propels me up from about 6th at the final whistle to OTF winner.

Currently, anyway...

Comment

Twatball

yes, think -30 rather than -20 has been dished out for top goalscorer, so there may be some changes yet once that is corrected

Comment

Twatball

Ooh, that makes it a tie. How un-twattish.

Comment

Twatball

ignore me, i've misunderstood my own rules. -30 is correct

Comment

Working...
                              X