The Germany fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Germany fan thread

Any of you Gerries gonna be in Lviv on 17 June for the Denmark game? Beer?

Comment

The Germany fan thread

@Sash08 Nope
      @G.Man Yup, I do understand you are pretty afraid that the FC will play in the same league as Alemannia next season. And right you are.

Comment

The Germany fan thread

Afraid every season. Either that FC get relegated, or that your lot get promoted.

Actually, I've always had a soft spot for Alemannia on account of their first stint in the Bundesliga in the late '60s. Not that I was aware of football, but you have to love a side that in their second season finishes in second place, and the following season is soundly relegated.

Comment

The Germany fan thread

I've kept an eye out for Alemannia ever since Erik Meijer captained them back to the Bundesliga.

Comment

The Germany fan thread

Right now Erik is our "Geschaeftsfuehrer Sport", i.e. manager of sport but without the coaching. German website of Alemannia Aachen
            He is the only competent member of the board. All the others are pretty useless. So we are at the brink of bankruptcy again. Reason: Our new shiny stadium is much to expensive and the board agreed to an utterly crappy business plan for it.

Comment

The Germany fan thread

These days, though, they're so bloody nice. The captain, Philipp Lahm, makes Gary Lineker look like Joey Barton. None of them have got massive egoes. They all sacrifice themselves for the good of the team. It's absolutely sickening.
              Hahaha; brilliant

Comment

Working...
              X