Odds to Reach Semi-Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

These odds seem extremely tight-fisted. England 5/4 even though they have not reached a semi-final away from home since 1968. Best bets might be Croatia, Russia, Ukraine:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/to-reach-semi-final

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

Sky Bet is more realistic:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/england-euro-2012-specials/stage-of-elimination

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

7/2 for an Irish QF exit seems the value bet.

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

Put it on before the draw because odds would shorten if they got, say, Poland, Greece and Croatia

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

England's odds have come in, apparently, to evens to reach the semis.

Ukraine are only 5-1 to reach the semis, a little bit more than that and I'd be quite tempted. They are, after all, only a scrappy win against England and a penalty shoot-out against Italy to maybe make it that far.

Spain, Germany, Holland and England now the top 4 favourites. Ireland and Denmark joint last-favourites.

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

England are currently 9/1 to win the championships. France are 16/1. I'd reverse those odds if I was the bookie. Actually, I will be the bookie when I begin laying teams on Betfair. And I'll follow the (very profitable) trend I started at the 2006 WC by laying England to win, to reach the final and to reach the semis.

I fancy France to go far. They finished their group very strongly and I can see them getting better from here. If they win their group they will probably avoid Spain in the Quarter Finals, and I'd tip them to beat Italy or Croatia so I'll probably back them to reach the Semis.

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

Oooh, don't let that Seven Saxons Kid guy see you take bookies and their odds seriously. He doesn't like that at all.

Comment

Odds to Reach Semi-Final

I got 17s for Portugal (all the way), but that was before the draw. Must have lengthened since.

Comment

Working...
                X