The annual OTF Flora London Marathon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant of this parish is coming from Oviedo to run, I will be on the 23 mile drinks station (harder work than running)

anybody else?

I object to the "Flora" in the thread title.

Comment

I prefer "Bugger Me If That's Not Butter".

Comment

Rick, was that the one under the footbridge on Lower Thames Street? If so, while I was working on Sunday I was looking out the window directly above you.

Comment

indeed it was hobbes, although i thought i was on upper thames street.

no worries on the FLM for nest year, its being renamed the Virgin London Marathon. seriously, so plenty of material for rogin to work with

Comment

You're right. Lower Thames Street is the other side of London Bridge. Anyway the building that the runners pass under after the footbridge is where I work, so I had a nice 20 minutes watching out the window wondering if any runners were going to go arse over tit on a discarded drinks bottle.
            You guys were very efficient picking them up.

Oh god... You weren't the bloke wearing cycling shorts, were you? Please say you weren't.

Comment

no. I did have black wales away shorts on though, could be mistaken for cycling shorts but unlikely

Comment

Working...
              X