County Cricket 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

County Cricket 2009

Derbyshire effectively 204-3. Rogers out, Kaneria 2-8. Game on.

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Astonishing hitting by Ryan ten Doeschate. Could be an absolute sickener for Baptiste here.

Comment

County Cricket 2009

His last 7 scoring shots...4,6,6,4,6,6,6

Comment

County Cricket 2009

All over. ten Doeschate finishes with 108 off 59 balls including 8 sixes. Nederlanders 1 Afrikaaners 0. Congratulations to E10 and DSS and any other Essex fans on here.

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Thanks Etienne, though DSS isn't really a cricket fan. Eggchaser's Essex, I think.

Astonishing news really, though a team that requires two consecutive contrived run-chases to go up might not be best placed to challenge the best next year.

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Ryan expects to pick up his British passport within the year, which should sadly mean the end of his Dutch international career.

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Etienne wrote:
                Astonishing hitting by Ryan ten Doeschate. Could be an absolute sickener for Baptiste here.
                Indeed.

Derbys struck of my xmas card list for eternity. Can't complain too much we should have got the draw last week, but it was a very odd decision to declare with a run rate of 5.xx, i would have thought they could have hung it out a bit longer to produce a real chase and the chance of wickets tumbling being increased.

My cynical mind thinks that Derbys rate their chances of finishing above Northants next year higher than those of above Essex....

Comment

County Cricket 2009

The Purple Cow wrote:
                  Ryan expects to pick up his British passport within the year, which should sadly mean the end of his Dutch international career.
                  Is there no team that's safe....

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Well.

That was exciting!

Comment

County Cricket 2009

Least said about the one day predictions the better but quite chuffed to have 4 out of 5 of my championship predictions spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X