USC 2-for-1 special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USC 2-for-1 special!

NCAA reportedly combining their investigations into illegal gifts for Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo into one investigation into USC athletics.

This could turn out to be the equivalent of lifting up a stone to find all of the bugs underneath, but I doubt the NCAA will do anything to punish USC.

USC 2-for-1 special!

Didn't Tim Floyd just bail for Arizona? That's convenient.

Comment

USC 2-for-1 special!

No, the idiot. He turned them down to stay at USC. Arizona lucked out by getting Xavier's coach, who was on easy street with a premier program in a weak conference, basically guaranteed a tournament trip every year and no fans with unrealistic expectations like he'll have at Arizona. Floyd could have gone to a program that got him a lot more credibility, and heavy expectations or not, he could have gotten away from USC and tried to show that he isn't a clueless buffoon, like he's come across during the Mayo and DeRozan recruitment (I can explain more, if you're interested). And now he's stuck with this, and it looks like his three best players are all going to be declaring for the NBA, and he's got nothing.

Comment

USC 2-for-1 special!

Bummer for Xavier, but I guess he figured he'd done everything there was to be done there.

I tend to follow the scandals in college basketball more than the actual sport so I have some idea of the traveshamockery of USC's basketball program. Especially the Little Bow-Wow thing.

It seems like in basketball it's possible to go from nowhere to contention if you're willing to accept shady characters and not worry too much about the graduation rate. That's how Bob Huggins got Cincinnati to the final four. Memphis seems to have gone that direction too.

Comment

USC 2-for-1 special!

Lil Bow Wow ?

How DARE you disrespect the CP3 and No Limit.

I'm going to ride down to the Calliope, spring Uncle C-Murda out of the clink, call up the No Limit Soldiers, and bust on a mo-fucka ya URRRD MEH ?

Then this is the dance I'll do in the Calliope.

Comment

Working...
          X