Pakistan are playing a Test match!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in their own country! And getting royally taken apart. Sri Lanka declare on 644-7, double hundreds for Jayawardene and Samareewa.

Good to have them back anyhow

Yeah.

Funny having Sky that my feelings about media monopolies have changed somewhat. I'm now pro Sky having all cricket. I've seen plenty of the Windies, and really missed these two sides.

Comment

Looking like a high scoring draw at this stage. Towards the end of day three, the home side comfortable at 285/3, with Younis Khan looking good for a 150 before stumps. Boycott's rhubarb-wielding mum probably good for 500* on this track.

Comment

Good news for Khan Younis- he's past 300 now with a whole day to bat and no chance of a result. The World record is a possibility.

Comment

He was out for 313, with wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal chipping in with an unbeaten 158 at number 7 before Pakistan declared for 765/6. At tea on day 5, Sri Lanka are 54/3, needing another 69 runs to avoid defeat.

Comment

Not any more they won't be, for some time - not in Pakistan, anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X