OTF Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTF Fantasy Baseball

I don't see a DH in the roster positions, so I assume NL. It does have a space for DL though, does that mean we all have to draft an injured player?

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

The draft coincides with Scotland playing Holland in WCQ match. Can you switch to auto picks half way through?

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

If I remember from last year, if you dont pick within the alloted time, you get given a random selection (I think).

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

With the team Scotland have out playing tonight I might only watch the first twenty minutes. It could be painful viewing.

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Sorry I didn't get to these questions earlier. If you don't know by now, it's a mixed-league league. The Util spot is a sort-of-DH roster spot, but you can have any batter there.

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

No worries, Inca... I think Bill may have joined us!

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Yes Gerontophile I managed to last the distance without mssing much of the game. 3-0 to Holland now. Pretty pleased with my side. Have never played using OPS,holds and total bases as points categories.

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Can someone explain how I can edit my team? I'm trying to drop a player from my roster (and then get a replacement), and switch a player from the team to the bench, and I'm not having much joy.

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Okay--to add a player, go to the Players tab at the top, then find who you want, and click on the + symbol. You'll be asked which of your current players you wish to drop.

Switching positions of players on your roster should be easy--you just need to make sure that the player currently on the bench has the same position of the player you want to be moved.

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Cheers, I've got that.

Is there any way of programming changes in advance, i.e. for a few rounds at a time, or can they only be done for each round of games?

Edited - ah, I've found that feature. Excellent!

Last question (for now) - can I log in after the first lot of games have started (e.g. 6.30 pm UK time) and sub out the players who've already started for the ones who haven't?

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

delicatemoth wrote:
                        Last question (for now) - can I log in after the first lot of games have started (e.g. 6.30 pm UK time) and sub out the players who've already started for the ones who haven't?
                        You cannot sub players out or in after the game has started. Pre game lineups are usually announced a few hours before the start on MLB/espn etc. obviously you can sub in or out before the game starts

Comment

OTF Fantasy Baseball

Another roster-setting FYI for people:

Our league has a DL spot, but you don't see it automatically on your roster. If you have a player that is listed on the disabled list (he'll have a DL listed next to his name), click on him to make a roster move, and you should see an empty DL spot at the bottom of the list. Move him there, and you will now have an empty spot on your roster. You can add any free agent player and add him to your team. When the first player is no longer on the DL, you will have to drop someone (could be the player you added, could be anyone else) and take him out of the DL spot.

Comment

Working...
                          X