Anyone Else Up For F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else Up For F1

yup it's 4:30am and for perhaps the only time since xmas's before my tenth birthday I'm awake, to watch a sport. It's only because I work in a pub 12 - 8 and it's near impossible to get through the shift without a customer saying the result within hearing or a fellow collegue finds it funny to tell me result. Here's hoping for rain anyway.

Oh and anyone else thinks the new green campaign of painting a load of stripes on tyres is a charmingly pointless idea that just makes the cars look daft?

Anyone Else Up For F1

Sky Plus was my friend, so watched from 7am.

Another remarkable Ferrari-advancing steward decision at the end there.

Comment

Anyone Else Up For F1

Another hilariously poor race for stewarding all round. It was like they couldn't give Massa a perfectly deserved penalty without making one up for Hamilton as well.
      I don't think I've EVER seen a race where cars weren't forced off line at the first corner, but I've never seen penalties for it except where cars have been hit.

Comment

Anyone Else Up For F1

totally agree, if Hamilton deserved a penalty (especially as it was more Kovelinien who shoved Raikkonen off track) then half the field should get penalties at the start of this and every other race. And as for Bourdais gettin docked places for Felipe Massa driving straight across the front of him is outrageously unfair. F1 HAS to have full time permanent stewards next season or admit it's a farce.

Admittedly if Hamilton had been sensible and not trying to win the championship with as much glory as possible and just followed Raikkonen into turn 1 and settled for second none of the above would have happened and he would have a nice huge lead in the drivers championship.

Comment

Working...
        X