Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/nealrogers/status/1105139160711491584

Comment

Aru abandons Paris-Nice as his free fall continues.

Comment

Torrential in Tirreno and this sort of thing really doesn't help...

https://twitter.com/inrng/status/1105821721146343426

Comment

Majka and Gatto the two to go down. Apparently finished the stage though.

Comment

Wow, Jumbo beats Deceuninck by half a minute. Great result for Roglic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
              Torrential in Tirreno and this sort of thing really doesn't help...

https://twitter.com/inrng/status/1105821721146343426
              Hope the pedestrian is ok and then I can shout what a fucking toolbag he is, I get enough of that unthinking shit on the roads myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                Wow, Jumbo beats Deceuninck by half a minute. Great result for Roglic.
                Looks like the Martin signing is paying dividends already.

Comment

Urgh, Kirby on Tirreno, made worse by the fact I'd gone looking for a Paris - Nice stream.

Comment

Break stuck in PN, largely because no-one seemed that arsed about conducting a cohesive chase. Magnus Cort Nielsen was the quickest of the final group and surprisingly attacked with a k to go for the win. Not sure who's got the race lead now as Groenewegen got dropped some way out.

Comment

Adam Yates leads the TA, twin brother Simon wins the PN TT.

Comment

It looks like Brailsford has found a suitable villain.

Team Sky is widely expected to become Team Ineos in 2020, with Ineos - a multinational chemical company controlled by Britain’s richest person, Jim Ratcliffe - set to step in and save the British WorldTour team.

Comment

Absolutely amazing win by Lutsenko in Tirreno.

Goes off the front as they begin the first of three circuits from Fossombone featuring a narrow path with 19% grades, falls twice on descents, is caught by Roglic and Yates in the last km and then from somewhere finds the energy to pip them in the sprint. Kirby lost his mind but it was almost appropriate.

Comment

Is it possible that Kirby has gotten worse?

Or is it just that a winter without him has reduced my resistance?

Comment

I have a yearly subscription to (Finnish) Eurosport Player. That usually runs a commentary-free live feed alongside the Eurosport 1 and 2 broadcasts. Maybe the way to go for our long-suffering British viewers?

Comment

Team Sky to change to Team INEOS at the Tour de Yorkshire, a race run in partnership with the Yorkshire tourism agency.

Irony is dead.

Comment

Is Milan-San Remo on Eurosport or other channels accessible from the UK?

Comment

Should be on Eurosport

Comment

I’ve only just caught up with my P-N highlights. Good race, shame about winning team.

Comment

Interesting graphic from Het Nieuwsblad on the costs of a one-day semi-classic (in this case Nokere Koerse)

(in Flemish, but pretty easy to understand)

Comment

ARD reckon there is evidence to implicate pro cycling teams in the doping scandal that dogged this year's Nordic Skiing World Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                            Absolutely amazing win by Lutsenko in Tirreno.

Goes off the front as they begin the first of three circuits from Fossombone featuring a narrow path with 19% grades, falls twice on descents, is caught by Roglic and Yates in the last km and then from somewhere finds the energy to pip them in the sprint. Kirby lost his mind but it was almost appropriate.
                                            I casually watched those highlights over breakfast. I wasn’t casual by the end- amazing stuff! Kirby got excited without a Skeh jersey in sight.

Comment

Les 22 équipes au départ du Tour de France 2019 (6-28 juillet) seront donc :

AG2R LA MONDIALE
                                              ASTANA PRO TEAM
                                              BAHRAIN – MERIDA
                                              BORA – HANSGROHE
                                              CCC TEAM
                                              COFIDIS, SOLUTIONS CRÉDITS
                                              DECEUNINCK – QUICK-STEP
                                              DIRECT ÉNERGIE
                                              EF EDUCATION FIRST
                                              GROUPAMA – FDJ
                                              LOTTO SOUDAL
                                              MOVISTAR TEAM
                                              MITCHELTON – SCOTT
                                              TEAM ARKÉA – SAMSIC
                                              TEAM DIMENSION DATA
                                              TEAM JUMBO-VISMA
                                              TEAM KATUSHA ALPECIN
                                              TEAM SKY
                                              TEAM SUNWEB
                                              TREK-SEGAFREDO
                                              UAE TEAM EMIRATES
                                              WANTY - GROUPE GOBERT

Comment

Picture perfect day in Liguria for Milan San Remo

Comment

What a year Alaphilippe is having.

Comment

Trofeo Alfredo Binda (1.WWT) should be live here today. I presume it isn't geoblocked.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X